1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to create and submit google Sitemaps

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by worldlin, Jan 17, 2013.

Hi, everybody, I am new in blogging. I have a free blog which is created with blogger. But I don't know how to create and submit sitemaps to google. :(

please anyone can tell me about it?
    specially I want to know that, How create a usefull sitemaps. and also know about search engine indexing is what:confused:

worldlin, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  2. Linksbuilder

Linksbuilder Active Member

Best Answers:
    Linksbuilder, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  3. Kamona

Kamona Active Member

Best Answers:
    I also used this and created sitemap for my blogs, but I also unable to create an auto-generated sitemap which will show like www.domain.com/sotemap/

Is there any step to create such page?

Kamona, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  4. websitetools

websitetools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are using Blogger, you will have a difficult time since I don't believe you can upload files yourself so...

websitetools, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  5. webmaster.

webmaster. Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

It is very simple search with keyword 'site map' on google you can find 1st site xmp-sitemaps dot com, create your sitemap with your site name and submit with Google Webmaster tools.

webmaster., Jan 27, 2013 IP
  6. promowebeveron

promowebeveron Member

Best Answers:
    there are various site-maps generator sites from where you can generate site-maps for your blog page.

promowebeveron, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  7. eyedream

eyedream Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.freesitemapgenerator.com/

eyedream, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  8. ervins

ervins Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    there are many website out there that would do that for free. just got to search

ervins, Feb 3, 2013 IP
  9. piak1911a

piak1911a Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    xmp-sitemaps free version can gen sitemap only 500 pages.now i use free sw "SiteMap Generator" for gen sitemap.

piak1911a, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  10. suganux

suganux Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you're using wordpress, you can use Google XML Sitemap plugin. This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask.com. and here's the url : http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/google-sitemap-generator/

suganux, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  11. romanganesha

romanganesha Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    /system/feeds/sitemap - google.sites creates sitemap automatically: (in my site http://www.anapa77.ru in google version it viewd as https://sites.google.com/site/anapa77site/ )

romanganesha, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  12. mdrsl

mdrsl Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for discuss this Topics. How can i understand my site map is perfectly add in my Blog ?

mdrsl, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  13. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As you said , you are using blogger. You don't need to make sitemap. In the blogger one option is there , allow blog to search engine or not. Juts make that option "yes". Google Automatically take all post of your website. No need to make sitemap.

humtuma, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  14. JiniOnline

JiniOnline Member

Best Answers:
    You want to create & submit your blog sitemap in Google, correct?
    At first add your blog in Google Webmaster & verify ownership of it by adding Meta Google verification code in your blog HTML header. Then generate sitemap for your blog using online sitemap generator and follow their instruction to submit it to blogger. Add blogger sitemap in Google Webmaster Tools in Sitemaps under Site Configuration.

JiniOnline, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  15. markstev

markstev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sitemap is really important for your website to be index and crawl properly and for static website you can create xml sitemap using http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/ and if you have a blog in wordpress, you'll automatically get rss feed that you can submit in Google as sitemap of your blog.

For submitting in Google, you need a Google Webmasters tools account and need to add your domain first, and after adding domain to WMT, it will ask you to verify the domain ownership that you can do by uploading a html file that WMT will give you or you can add a meta tag on your website index page to verify the website ownership. After verifying, go to the dashboard of your site and there you'll find a option of adding sitemap and you just need to put your sitemap URL. If your sitemap url is www.itbd.net/sitemap.xml then, you'll just write sitemap.xml in the given box and it will be submitted in Google Index.

markstev, Apr 3, 2013 IP