1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need a Wordpress designer / Personal Blog

Discussion in 'Design' started by react, Mar 20, 2013.

Hello,

I am looking to have several mockup PSD's created (by you) using my pretty specific layout instructions for a non-profit health related blog. I will not be selling anything. This is an information related blog only. However, I'm looking for something that appeals across the spectrum of visitors with emphasis on 25-60yr olds. That means great looking design, with ease of use both in the aesthetics and the way my visitors will navigate through the blog.

Once we've agreed to the design you will need to incorporate it into wordpress, so please keep that in mind. I will provide you with my very specific ideas on the design and layout. Once we've agreed to a design, I will need wordpress installed, the theme installed and design integrated. Most of which is automatic. I will also want several plugins installed and tested. That is all pretty simple stuff.

I would also like to discuss using the new "logo" and somehow creating something for a twitter account and possibly a facebook account as well.

So to sum it up:
    Design Mockups
    Install Design and plugins on to wordpress
    Create twitter and facebook images that fit "within" the sites primary theme.

Budget is determinate on time frame and quality of work. Trying to keep it low though, because it is only a personal blog. Oh and the site is hosted on hostgator, not a blogspot site.

react, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  2. Venvy

Venvy Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have a friend who can possibly design this, he is very professional, and gets his work done pretty quickly. Pm me for some more details!

Venvy, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  3. isababy

isababy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It seems like you are looking for web designer with Wordpress knowledge.

Are you considering remote workers for this position? I have some really good web designers to recommend. Check them here: https://www.staff.com/skill/Web+Design

I'm sure they could do that.

isababy, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  4. shahilroyhere

shahilroyhere Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I can provide you the services you are looking for. You can check my iTraders and testimonials. Also checkout my personal sites in my signature. If you need I can provide you with more detailed portfolio. Will PM you all details and budget.

Thanks,
    Acmeous.

shahilroyhere, Apr 2, 2013 IP