1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bandage of broken heart.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by seo.xpert, Apr 1, 2013.

It is sort of sweet poison hidden inside true-honest-pure love. If you give your entire love to someone, he/she can not bear it and wince. And at the end he/she crash your all dream. On the contrary, if you give very little of your love to someone then very surprisingly such a little portion of love will fill his/her heart repletely as well as he/she will be devoted for you unexpectedly.

I tried to make a patchwork of broken heart but failed by the way.

seo.xpert, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  2. SEO Link Manager

SEO Link Manager Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't upset my dear...once upon a time in whole life so far, there are lots of people whose heart had been broken in LOVE

Friend if you were going through such situation in recent, never being upset...be positive...this is not your bad luck, it's her bad luck that she failed to realize your true love. Always keep in mind -

Don't try to love that person to whom you love,
    Try to love that person who loves you.

Just hold on and go through the time because "Time is the big medicine to cure of your broken heart."

Cheer Up !!!

SEO Link Manager, Apr 1, 2013 IP
    seo.xpert likes this.
  3. seo.xpert

seo.xpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your friendly support! By the way, Thats not the recent incident of my life though. I did learn a lot from that event as well.

May be this words I listened before and being a bit confused....i mean suppose i started trying to love someone who loves me; here i just tried. But if someday she would follow "Try to love that person who loves you". Then what will happen(?)....she'd stop loving me.
    I think Understanding, Sacrifice & Respect(yape, love with respect) are very powerful to strengthen the relation gradually.

4. master1989

master1989 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I can understand your feelings, but you need to keep your will strong and anything that goes your way, try to take it positive. Try to get indulged in your life and make yourself busy with work, friends and family
    Who knows you are made for another better Girl.
    Situations come in life where you find life hard, but Time is the best doctor, that can cure anything
    Later After a few years, when you think of the past, you will find yourself strong enough and in a better situation. I know how it feels when you love someone more than anything else in the world, and someone brokes it easily without understanding your feelings and its easy to say words rather than going through the situation. I still whole heartedly hope success in finding your true love and take you along the situation

master1989, Apr 1, 2013 IP
    seo.xpert likes this.
  5. seo.xpert

seo.xpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    @master1989, Thanks for your advice!
    I could not but give you a like after reading "Who knows you are made for another better Girl". :)
    That seems very funny to me by the way.

6. gcmonk

gcmonk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What I learned in life is that not every person you fall in love with is who you're supposed to be with forever. It took many broken hearts to understand how to love. Never love in hopes of receiving anything in return. Being able to love makes me feel alive, it makes me feel human. Some people have never experienced loving someone genuinely. This is a great gift in life. Treasure it.

gcmonk, Apr 2, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva and seo.xpert like this.
  7. seo.xpert

seo.xpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    @gcmonk, Though I don't agree with "It took many broken hearts to understand how to love". But really loved your "Some people have never experienced loving someone genuinely. This is a great gift in life. Treasure it"....inspiring...thank you.

seo.xpert, Apr 2, 2013 IP
    gcmonk likes this.
  8. Zirkon Kalti

Zirkon Kalti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have never been in a relationship before so I don't know all these.

Zirkon Kalti, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  9. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Love is highly overrated.

JamesColin, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  10. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Love is a choice (at times) not a requirement for procreation of the species. Also love can find you, you do not find it. And when it comes your way, most likely you will be powerless to do anything about it.
    Personal philosophy be damned, it's a STOP sign, you're done.

Spoiltdiva, Apr 3, 2013 IP
    seo.xpert likes this.
  11. Nucita

Nucita Member

Best Answers:
    Broken hearts are broken dreams. Unfortunately there are common misunderstandings about love. If you love someone, the other person has the obligation to love you. Love solves loneliness problems. Love is perfect and everlasting.
    There is no way that love survives if we don't love our-self properly. If we have weak self-esteem, no mater how many times the other person tell you, you're valuable, you won't believe that person, and you will start to feel starvation of love.
    Love is freedom, Love allows the other person be. Love doesn't have hidden agenda, or depends of what people say.
    Love is the pleasure of giving. It is the pleasure of making happy another human being.
    Love doesn't expect something from the beloved one.
    If the beloved one goes, Love is grateful of have being able to give and make her/him happy... you will be sad, but you will feel peaceful because you gave the best from you.

Nucita, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  12. seo.xpert

seo.xpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    ............I merely stunned...........
    ::: What you said is just a image of my personal life's experience. I fairly bedazed, you did draw a perfect picture of some special level of real life :::

seo.xpert, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  13. seo.xpert

seo.xpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ Nucita, You pointed out some very special things about love. Thanks!

seo.xpert, Apr 3, 2013 IP