1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Offering my services (wordpress/content creation/banners/CMS installation and more)

Discussion in 'Services' started by DarkyLT, Jan 17, 2012.

Hello,

I am searching for a job. I can do a lot of things for you, here are some of them:

1) Article writing.
    I have great English skills and I am willing to write articles for you. I am especially knowledgeable in technology, finance and poker areas, but could as well write articles about anything you need. The rate is 0,01$/word (negotiable).

2) CMS installation and configuration
    I can install wordpress, joomla or any other CMS. Mostly I am experienced with wordpress, so I can not only install wordpress but also configure it for your needs, install all necessary plugins, themes and so on...
    What is more I can help you solve many problems. Tired of white screen of death problem in wordpress? Contact me and I might be able to help you.

3) Design
    I can design you some banners or logos for cheap.

4) Forum moderation
    I have experience in moderating forums, so I could moderate and post on your forums for low price.

5)Site administration
    I could administrate (post content, remove spam, advertise....) your sites if you don't have time for them.

I have also help people to unhack their sites, so if your site is hacked feel free to contact me.

I am trustworthy person and you won't regret choosing me.

DarkyLT, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  2. DarkyLT

DarkyLT Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Let's add a few services:
    2a) I can install any script, not necessarily one of the most popular ones. Also I can help you fight wordpress white screen of death, as I see it's a common problem these days.
    6)Moving sites. If you need to move your site from one host to another, I am the right person for this job. I will do it quickly, professionally and for low cost.

Also for people who are asking for rates, please state exactly what the job is, then I will tell you the cost.

I am experienced in many areas, so If you have any job, even if it's not listed in this thread, feel free to pm me, I might be able to help you.

DarkyLT, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  3. enote

enote Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello DarkyLT - I need someone to post into my wordpress blog.

I will provide you with article content txt/word files and the keywords for ad scripts (ebay and amazon)
    Copy/pasting content onto wordpress post template. Time needed is approx 5-10 minutes per post.
    • Copy paste content for article
    • Get 2-3 best images and embed them into the psot
    • Get one relevant video if possible post with video tool
    • Add in keywords for ad scripts
    • copy/paste excerpt
    • Add in keywords
    • Add relevant categories
    • Add tags
    • Double check post before moving to next to make sure everything looks fine

enote, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  4. DarkyLT

DarkyLT Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just wanted to let you know, that I take payments in various forms: paypal, payza, skrill and would even consider an exchange of some kind if you have something good to offer.

I am also quite interested with Bitcoin these days, so I would also agree to take payment in Bitcoin as well ;)

DarkyLT, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  5. ViperBlood

ViperBlood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello DarkyLT,i'm running a anime website (wordpress) and looking for a copy-paster,due to office work i'm not able to update my website.
    You've to copy the content from my recent anime episodes.
    Only you've to get the download links from another websites-min 3 links each(60mb-90mb)
    Add the embed video links in all anime episodes posted by you. (i'll give you the source-1 video each anime episode)
    images already uploaded in site...just use Your genius brain.
    Also check the post before publish-Configure SEO plugin also
    It takes me 5-8 min to post a single anime episode.

Now tell me your price...

ViperBlood, May 5, 2013 IP
  6. dylandash

dylandash Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I am having a couple of issues with my WP site, can you assist?

1. Some sort of cache issues. When we make changes to the site on the backend, some team members see changes, some do not. Does not appear to be browser specific issue.

2. We would like the large main image to change for about 5 of the pages.

Are you capable of doing/fixing such things?

dylandash, Jun 18, 2013 IP