1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I make 100 dollars quickly?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Wali Dahot, Apr 1, 2013.

How can I make 100 dollars quickly? Like Is there any way to make 100 dollars quickly?
    Basically I want to open a website, about free classifieds like craigslist or olx.com;only thing I have right now is t20i.net domain, but no one is interested to buy it, so please help me. Thanks..

Wali Dahot, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  2. Indiabulls

Indiabulls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Rob a bank... Just kidding... Sell stuff on Olx & Quikr from manufacturer nearby you. The lowest the price the fastest the sales.

Indiabulls, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  3. SteveInChina

SteveInChina Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Maybe invest some money and get someone to help you sell it?

The easiest way would be to either find what your good at and see what clients request help with certain tasks. As basic as this sounds, but do you have anything around the house could be sold via eBay or something?

SteveInChina, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  4. routinehabit

routinehabit Member

Best Answers:
    You could join Elance.com and write posts, or you could do surveys, check those out on google. You could also do things on fiver.com. Never a quick way to make money when you're at the bottom. But you have to start somewhere and build momentum. If you know anything about affiliate marketing, you could find an infoproduct to review from clickbank or a physical product from Amazon or Commission Junction, join and get the affiliate link for a product and then write a review and post it on Hubpages.com or Squidoo.com. You could even make a video, product review, that includes your affiliate link in the description line, also earning you a commission any sale.

routinehabit, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  5. Lazino

Lazino Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    @Wali Dalot,

If quickly means for you within some days (which depends on your work), I can give you the chance to get my pdf for free.

Right now I am writing a pdf which I am going to sell soon. It is not finished yet, but I can send you to read, review and implement the methods. For my method you don't need to invest money, you even don't need a website or domain.

My only condition to give it free to you is, that you read and implement the method it and then post your reviews to the forum.

In past, I had sold a method and many people made money with it. Look here: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/make-easily-200-a-day-on-autopilot-look-proof-and-reviews.1621091/

For my new product I need reviewers and then you can post your results.

If you want to try it and post your results, drop me a pm.

Lazino, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  6. Indiabulls

Best Answers:
    Can i have a copy too. Vll surely post the most honest & genuine review after implementation.

7. freeadstime

freeadstime Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you know more than one language? if so then you can probably offer tutoring over webcam on fiverr.com. If you only know one language, can you play any instrument? then start teaching that. Basically, just offer what you can do.

freeadstime, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  8. Why Are You Curious?

Why Are You Curious? Member

Best Answers:
    Sell stuff on craigslist, buy cheap sell higher. I used to have a website that I created to unlock blackberrys, it was a money maker back then. Now everyone is doing it so I ended up selling it about 3 years ago.

I was getting codes at $1.00 and was selling them for $15-25 each.

I need someone to create a quick website for me, which I believes uses Post and Java to retrieve information.

Why Are You Curious?, Apr 1, 2013 IP
    freeadstime likes this.
  9. master1989

master1989 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can learn photoshop and design logos and make money participating in the logo contests at DP

master1989, Apr 1, 2013 IP
    freeadstime likes this.
  10. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    When it comes to make money online, there is very few "overnight" riches methods. You most likely aren't gonna make 100 overnight..it takes time and dedication to build a real business.

ninjamtlt1, Apr 1, 2013 IP
    affilorama likes this.
  11. Why Are You Curious?

Why Are You Curious? Member

Best Answers:
    You can also play penny stocks, but that is a risk and you have a 50/50 chance of making quick $$$

Why Are You Curious?, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  12. Indiabulls

Best Answers:
    Well said! Everyone wants quick money but no one wants to work hard...

13. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:

This so true. If you need 100 ASAP, getting a loan is the fastest way to do. But even that would require filling out forms and waiting and such. So there's no easy way to get a 100. If you have writing skills, or you know how to design/create sites, then you can work as a freelances in sites like oDesk or eLance. You can start a site and do IM/AM, but like with everything else, it can take time to pick up.

All the best!

affilorama, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  14. Meher.Imran

Meher.Imran Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can make money quick from this site.
    www.getonline.com.pk

Meher.Imran, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  15. lisnafillon

lisnafillon Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The quickest way you can earn $100 would be on ebay. You can list stuff and sell it within a day or two and have cash in your hand or money in your paypal account. Creating a website or products takes too long if you need something fast

lisnafillon, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  16. expertsnet

expertsnet Member

Best Answers:
    If you wont my opinion ... You should sing in site affiliate marketing who give a commision in evry sales .. I think if you chose tow good product and you sell them two times you will make more than 100 $
    Good luck !

expertsnet, Apr 10, 2013 IP