1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

NiceTrick For Forum Posting And Blog Commenting

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by RealEcon, Apr 1, 2013.

Ok so many of you may be unaware that Google now attaches backlinks to content not to urls.

Again, Google now attaches backlinks to content not urls.

http://dejanseo.com.au/hijacked/
    http://dejanseo.com.au/mind-blowing-hack/

How can we use this?

There are lots of ways. But basically if you just go out and copy content in the form of block quotes and post it on web pages like forum posts or blog comments with your link on the page as well, you will get some of that juice from that hijacked content. Of course other people that have their link on the page will too, but if everyone starts doing it then everyone can share more and more juice.

So stop only focusing on unique content for your forum posting and blog commenting, as you are missing out on the juice that comes from hijacked block quotes from juicy big sites!

RealEcon, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  2. dennisb

dennisb Member

Best Answers:
    Some people might want to participate on a real forum without spam and quality content. You seem also to forget that a forum can be a source of great quality visitors. By posting spammy posts or comments you minimize that chance. In fact you maximize the chance of bad reputation with as final result: BANNED.

dennisb, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  3. Sam Woods

Sam Woods Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have to agree, you can learn a lot from forums due to their quality content. I still believe the best way to go about it is think from the users point of view first, then the SE's. This way you will always look good in the eyes of SE's as that's their main goal - to provide useful content.
    So if you employ your tactic, you may get a small rise in the SERP's, but then you may get banned from forums. And if Google updates to stop this, you may have your site de-indexed as a result.
    My thoughts, think long term.

Sam Woods, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  4. justdukeit23

justdukeit23 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This just seems like something that google will penalize you for... whether it happens now or down the road.

justdukeit23, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  5. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Seems like a cool blackhat trick, I have to admit..but anything blackhat like this is gonna get you penalized eventually.

ninjamtlt1, Apr 1, 2013 IP