1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's the funniest joke you know?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by BlueToolbox, Mar 30, 2013.

Let's see if we can post some really (actually) funny jokes here so everyone can have a good laugh...

Here's my favorite SEO joke from Search Engine Journal:

How many search engine optimizers does it take to change a light bulb?

Just one, but it’s gonna take about 3-6 months to start to see the light bulb change. And that light bulb’s pretty high up don't you think - are you sure you wouldn't rather change 10 easier light bulbs?

Okay, so it's not that funny, maybe you guys can do better!

BlueToolbox, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  2. subdivisions

subdivisions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A very distinguished lady was on a plane arriving from Switzerland. She found herself seated next to a nice priest whom she asked: "Excuse me Father, could I ask a favour?"
    "Of course my child, What can I do for you?"
    "Here is the problem, I bought myself a new sophisticated hair remover gadget for which I paid an enormous sum of money. I have really gone over the declaration limits and I am worried that they will confiscate it at customs. Do you think you could hide it under your cassock?"
    "Of course I could, my child, but you must realize that I cannot lie."
    "You have such an honest face Father, I am sure they will not ask you any questions", and she gave him the "hair remover".
    The aircraft arrived at its destination. When the priest presented himself to customs he was asked, "Father, do you have anything to declare?"
    "From the top of my head to my sash, I have nothing to declare, my son", he replied.
    Finding this reply strange, the customs officer asked, "And from the sash down, what do you have?"
    The priest replied, "I have there a marvellous little instrument destined for use by women, but which has never been used."
    Breaking out in laughter, the customs officer said, "Go ahead Father. Next!"

Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
    subdivisions, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    This is what spell correct does to random typing:

Function so fLuffY aS Roy ridicule well do cop St Wolff dispel chickenpox italic

Spell correct at it's finest.

qwikad.com, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  4. mr.pkrfc

mr.pkrfc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi! I'm a Little mons†er, and i found myself laughing out aloud when i hear this joke. I hope it'll work for any of you too, guys.

Dude, you know how to make Lady Gaga cries? |No..| Just poke her face | *LOL

How Lady Gaga like her steak?| how?| raw raw raw raw raw.. | LOL

Get it? :D

mr.pkrfc, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  5. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    I am bad at jokes. I do not know many.

Gianni Palazzo, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  6. Teepee

Teepee Member

Best Answers:
    When do guys finally become lawyers?

When they realize that they don't have enough charisma to become undertakers.

Teepee, Apr 3, 2013 IP