1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

First ever XF Style I Designed

Discussion in 'Design' started by zinghana, Mar 25, 2013.

Hey all,

As the title suggests i am just after some feedback on my first ever xenForo Style.. I must let you guys know this is almost 2 years old.. I designed this when xenForo was just released:
    [​IMG]
    My Design skills have come a long way since back then.. As I was unsure if xenForo as a company was going to go under or not I decided to focus on WordPress Themes instead.. But now that xenForo is continuing development I do intend on producing both Free & Premium xenForo Styles and releasing them through my upcoming project: Expert Pixels / http://expertpixels.com

Anyways, Thanks in Advanced for any feedback on this old Style, I know it's and old Style and only a screenshot but your feedback will be very valuable as i am considering Producing something very similar to this as my first Free xenForo Style. Cheers guys.

Regards, Darren

zinghana, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  2. MAT!

MAT! Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    some of the grey text (titles, links) could be lightened up a bit or maybe try another color. But overall i really like the design.

MAT!, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  3. pxgfx

pxgfx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you can stick with just sans serif fonts... just a suggestion.

pxgfx, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  4. misterman2013

misterman2013 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    too dark I think. but look very good

misterman2013, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  5. elvamo

elvamo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Download or purchase?

elvamo, Sep 21, 2014 IP
  6. Pureau

Pureau Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Always had a soft spot for orange and dark grey combo. I really like your design and the colours you chose. I understand that this is an old concept. I would agree with the first comment by @MAT!

Pureau, Sep 24, 2014 IP