1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there any way to earn money via google+, facebook and twitter ?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by Shere Ali Khan, Mar 22, 2013.

Hi all,
    I need huge money but my skills is limited. If I cannot earn $300 per month, I could not run my study, it totally will be stop without money. So, I am seeking a easy way to earn more money in the online. Someone tell me that facebook, twitter and google+ is best source for earning money. But how is it possible and how I will start? If anybody have any reliable idea, they can share on my thread for help me. Thanks all.

Shere Ali Khan, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  2. webbber

webbber Member

Best Answers:
    if you have fanpage with millions of user you can buy and add viral apps to make money with Facebook.

webbber, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  3. kenzo22

kenzo22 Member

Best Answers:
    The key is to have a fanpage with big number of followers. Then, you can for example redirect traffic from it to your blog with ads on it. The more people will visit it, the more money you will earn.

kenzo22, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  4. PoohBear88

PoohBear88 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but there isn't really a way to make a significant amout of money off of these sites. You might have a better chance making a website instead.

PoohBear88, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  5. rehan.khalid.9235

rehan.khalid.9235 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with Poohbear, there is no direct way of earning money from social sites. First create alot of follower,fans. then use these to promote your website link or blog. this will not only help in website traffic and ranking but it will also generate some handsome revenue.

*** There are ways where people earning money by Selling social media Likes,followers , g+. I would not recommend that, but recent trend shows that people are earning more by selling fake fans or followers.

rehan.khalid.9235, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  6. iWebDesigner

iWebDesigner Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its possible if you have huge fan following.

iWebDesigner, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  7. Erin Catorina

Erin Catorina Member

Best Answers:
    Here is a quite interesting article on how to use social media to earn money.
    http://www.wikihow.com/Market-Your-Social-Networking-Site-and-Earn-Money-from-It

Erin Catorina, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  8. Robinox

Robinox Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is better to make your own website, with some kind of CPA, affiliate or PPC ads on it. Then you can drive traffic from social networks to it and raise money. You can get traffic from search engines too

Robinox, Oct 24, 2013 IP