1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please appraise InstructorInsurance.com

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by botw, Mar 20, 2013.

Thanks in advance!!!

botw, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  2. radiusdanu

radiusdanu Notable Member

Best Answers:
    InstructorInsurance.com appraised $1,700 based from estibot ;)
    good CPC

radiusdanu, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  3. linkify

linkify Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very nice niche. I think you can sell it for up to $5000. The only hard thing is to find the right buyer.

linkify, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  4. Max Filev

Max Filev Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think $1500 would be a fair offer. I specialize in insurance websites and insurance niche pays high PPC revenue. You can get paid up to $10 to $20 per click. All you'd need is about 1 click per day. For insurance category, you usually get high CTR also, so you would not need more than 20 to 100 UVs per day. I checked your website, why not gear it towards auto insurance? Place a quote box as the first thing you see when you enter the website. Maybe it is insurance for something else, but I am sure it will generate auto insurance clicks and people will enter their zip codes. If you do this and get some preliminary revenue figures, you will defiantly be able to fetch even more... The domain name alone is worth about $1500, a website done right geared toward high CPC would of course be worth much more with traffic and revenue stats.

Max Filev, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  5. botw

botw Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    where you guys think is a good place to sell off this domain? I need money urgently.

botw, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  6. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

Why would you think that? There are a shit ton of domains with the word insurance in them. Why would "instructor" insurance be worth anything special?

browntwn, Apr 8, 2013 IP