1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Stop Acne Tips - premium domain and 103 unique articles StopAcneTips.com

Discussion in 'Sites' started by keryo, Jan 15, 2013.

StopAcneTips.com is a highly-searched targeted keyword rich domain name, very desirable for search engine optimization and search engine ranking. Your niche site will definitely have the HUGE potential to rank very well on the major search engines and get massive targeted traffic to your website. You can add content or let it run on autopilot earning you a nice passive income.
    - To monetize this website you can use Adsense, Amazon Banner, Clickbank.
    - Simply change my affiliate codes with yours and start making money.
    - You can add eBay Partner ads/banners and any CPA banners easily.
    - This is a highly profitable niche and it will be.
    - Privacy Policy, Contact and Terms all optimized and integrated into site
    - Wordpress based site
    - Quality content in a market where people are constantly looking for help

ADDITIONAL VALUE WAS ADDED TO THE SITE!

Over $217 Value Added to StopAcneTips.com
    -I purchased 103 unique articles to make the site SEO friendly VALUE $206
    -I paid another year on the domain name, good until November 2013 VALUE $11

This is a very rare opportunity to own a highly searched keyword domain name, and rich quality content website.

Expenses: None, aside from the hosting costs and domain.

Why I'm Selling: This site has a lot of potential, but I own many other sites and just don't have the time to devote to this one.

HUGE POTENTIAL TO MAKE MONEY WITH THE SITE!

Google Adsense
    Adsense ads can be customized and strategically placed into high traffic areas within this website around all 182+ articles. You can add more, or simple move them around with the Quick Adsense Plugin that is installed.

Amazon Products
    Amazon products help you cater to this HOT niche. In addition to Amazon bannerVisitors can browse tons of Amazon products without ever having to leave your site. The power of this, is tremendous! You have the ability to sell a wide array of products to this hungry niche market and get paid up to 10% per product you sell on Amazon.

Clickbank Affiliate Program
    You will get around 30% to 75% of the product prices for every items purchased from each affiliate link. This is means for every $200 purchase, you will be get paid up to $150 (75% of the original price).

WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR WINNING BID!

- Domain name and website StopAcneTips.com
    - Full ownership and control of the domain name.
    - 103 Unique articles
    - Hosting free for first month
    - Wholesale sources to get premium traffic & sign ups
    - Marketing details and ideas to increase revenue
    - Excellent after sale support.

Expenses

- You will have very low expenses with this website
    - Hosting will be about 3$ each month.
    - Domain fee at 11$ each year
    - Domain fee paid until November 2013

TRANSFER INFORMATION!

The domain is registered at namecheap.com so I can push the domain to your namecheap account for no charge. If you don't have an account there, you can sign up for FREE.
    The database is currently hosted at namecheap.
    The domain expires on November 2013.
    I will pay the

Maintenance & Operation

It only takes up to 40 minutes each month to run it. However, if you want to earn more from this business, then you can definitely invest more time into it.

This business doesn’t require much knowledge or experience. Anyone that has an understanding of how to follow simple directions given by me and motivated enough to succeed in this lucrative business will be up and running right away. Anyone with beginner level knowledge can work with me as I will explain the day to day processes of the site.

Please send me a private message if you have any queries. Also open to BIN offers; you can send me a pm to discuss further.

keryo, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  2. diggyisking

diggyisking Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hi,
    Any earnings?

The site has only been around 1.5 months.

Is all the content unique? How can you only pay $2 per article for so many articles?

Right now I'll offer you $100 for the site.
    Let me know

diggyisking, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  3. substance

substance Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 2
    hey, As per our discussion, I am sending funds to your account.

substance, Mar 30, 2013 IP