1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The best ERP software in the Vest Europe?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by attosoft, Mar 18, 2013.

Hello. I want to know which is the best ERP software in western Europe? Thank you. I live in the East, a town in Romania.

attosoft, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  2. ds28

ds28 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    sap is certainly the most popular erp software. Sap being a german company is popular there and world wide. others include baan and softwares from oracle. sap and oracle have different erp softwares for different types of industry and companies of different sizes. also they have other databases and analytical tools linked with it.

ds28, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  3. attosoft

attosoft Peon

Best Answers:
    What is SAP? For example is like DataLight? http://www.wiki.datalight.ro

attosoft, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  4. satish68

satish68 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    no i don't think so. SAP is a giant corp. which specializes in ERP business. it has may products, not just one. in fact now it has started offering specialized databases. I hope by ERP you mean enterprise resource planning software. DataLight has to do with embedded file system.

satish68, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  5. attosoft

attosoft Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning - let's say.. planning (and management) organization resources. An ERP system is a computer system that centralizes information from every department, in every thing, so that they will be available both management as well as other members of the organization who need them.
    Please, tell us more about SAP, I want to know if the company has a similar product DataLight. Thanks.

attosoft, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  6. ds28

ds28 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    searched the web came to know that data-light is product of a Romanian company attasoft which has name same as original poster of this post. however could not understand the product from info on the website as translation in English was missing. you surely need to add info in English for global reach. SAP has databases for analytical and transactional purposes like sap Hana. it has also acquired sybase IQ. it integrates well with both sap products and open source bi products and datawarehouses like EMC2's greenplum . it also has erp packages suiting to different types of industries and sizes of organisations.

ds28, Apr 6, 2013 IP