1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to choose the right Marketing Agency?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by BlueEyedDigitalDotCom, Mar 22, 2013.

Marketing is certainly one of the most important factors in the difference between the success and failure of any business. Therefore, it is important you get it right!

With so much choice, it is somewhat difficult to always choose the right agency to help with your marketing operations.

We have written a blog on the BlueEyed Digital website discussing this very subject. Read more here.

We look forward to any thoughts you may have,

Team BlueEyed

BlueEyedDigitalDotCom, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  2. kps

kps Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice blog; has a variety of topics to discuss. I do agree that smart marketing determines the difference between success and failure in business - be it a regional family business or a globally distributed enterprise. I guess the services of a good business consultant would also help.

kps, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  3. ghayoor

ghayoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I always emphasise upon the article marketing and give a well room to it:) after reading your blog i have been motivated by your approach i will do it at my level best:)

ghayoor, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  4. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't see a link anywhere so I can read the blo.g

ninjamtlt1, Mar 30, 2013 IP