1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Relevant backlink for the Niche Sites

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Krishspeech, Mar 26, 2013.

Hello DP guys, Take my greetings. Few months ago i just run a niche site. So, I wanna to start a SEO campaign for my niche site. After all types Google algorithm update the issue is that Relevant backlink works safe and best for site. So, Please share your experience how can i run a safe SEO campaign for my site :confused: and what types of technique do you use to find relevant backlink for your site. It will be great pleasure if you share your knowledge here. Thanks in Advance.

Regards
    Ramkrishna Bhattacharjee

Krishspeech, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  2. Mr.Dog

Mr.Dog Active Member

Best Answers:
    I personally recommend you to do guest posts. Write quality posts, unique valuable posts with embedded links on quality relevant sites. Make sure they are "do follow" links and that those sites have a good reputation.

Don't waste time with directory links or buying links on sites known for selling them. Avoid link farms, avoid spammy-looking sites. Google punishes those who have links on those as well.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Mr.Dog, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  3. knowlsey

knowlsey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey Ramkrishna,
    One of the first things i would do is build Web 2.0 sites and put an article on there relevant to your niche. You can get this done for you if your not comfortable writing your own. Make sure that the article is spun as you don't want duplicate content going out on every site.
    I would build a couple of these 2.0 sites a day for a few weeks all pointing back to your main money site. Just google 2.0 websites there's 100's of them out there.
    That'll certainly get you started. Good luck :)

knowlsey, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  4. wahdiat

wahdiat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    good luck...

blog dofollow

wahdiat, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  5. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Blog guest posting it`s the way to do it. And everything you do, make it original and valuable, or don`t do it at all.

webcosmo, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  6. The SEO Man

The SEO Man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes it's a good idea to write articles, then post backlinks to your site from the article..

For example...

http://TheAutoDialer.blogspot.com - I wrote this article about Predictive Dialers and posted backlinks on it to a site about predictive dialers that i'm doing SEO work for.

The SEO Man, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  7. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Article submission, niche forum postings, Guest posting, niche blog commenting and web 2.0 submissions are useful for you..

afoley77, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  8. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Ramkrishna,

You can check out blogs and forums within your niche and participate in those. If possible, see if you can guest post in these sites. Doing so will get you relevant backlinks as well as traffic to your site.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  9. Eilidh Martin

Eilidh Martin Member

Best Answers:
    Blogging ,Forum Postings ,Search Engine Submission ,Directory ,Submission ,Social Bookmarking ,Link Exchange,Business Reviews ,Article Submission ,Press Release Promotions ,Classifieds Submission ,Answers ,Document Sharing. submissions are useful for you

Eilidh Martin, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  10. ghayoor

ghayoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with knowlsey
    You must get the direction in right hands:)

ghayoor, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  11. Krishspeech

Krishspeech Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

Krishspeech, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  12. Krishspeech

Krishspeech Active Member

Best Answers:
    I need more further suggestion it will be pleasure if anyone share from his or her personal experience.

Thanks
    Ramkrishna

Krishspeech, Apr 15, 2013 IP