1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Medical Articles - Multiple Vacancies ($1 per 100 words) Only High Quality)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by rohit147, Mar 24, 2013.

As the title says, looking for 2-3 writers who can write medical articles - preferably from a medical background. You need to show me your earlier work and i would give you a topic to write on as a sample. If the sample is satisfactory then you will be hired.

Requirements:
    1. Exceptional Grammatical Sense
    2. Understanding of the Topic (Merely Re-Writing wont work)
    3. SEO and Keyword Research (Just the Basics)
    4. On-Time (No leniency on that)
    5. Medical Background (if you are then you need to show me the proof -> so just don't lie about it. If you are not then mention that)
    6. Unique Articles (by unique i just dont mean "copyscape passed" -> your article should be written for the users and should be beneficial to the readers)
    Payment Schedule:
    1. Paypal (for all) or Bank Transfers (if you are Indian)
    2. Weekly Payments (or as mutually agreed upon)
    3. Pay Scale -> $0.75 - $1.00 per 100 words (i would give unlimited work)
    The pay would be dependent on the quality. If your articles are good and properly researched then i would increase the pay scale beyond $1.

Any questions feel free to ask.

rohit147, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  2. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you paying for this sample?

You need to up your offer or lower your standards. Otherwise, you are going to be sadly disappointed.

Senobia, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  3. rohit147

rohit147 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    The sample article would be PAID as well..

rohit147, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  4. Bhavin Dantani

Bhavin Dantani Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    are u paying sample Articels

Bhavin Dantani, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  5. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I have sent you a message. Please also note the fact that I have been studying the medical field for three, going on four years now. I offer only superior yet affordable content creation services.

I look forward to hearing from you soon! ;)

EGS, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  6. Trish Santos

Trish Santos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi. I am an expert SEO writer who can produce 7-10 300-word articles a day.

I create and implement online marketing / social media strategies and plans always focusing on the ROI. I have managed a decent number of websites and social media sites with 10,000+ 20,000+ fans, 80,000+ fans.

I am an expert keyword researcher. I was able to rank all my cients' websites to 1st to 3rd page of Google in 2-3 weeks using their desired keywords by utilizing my skills in keyword research.

I also grew MomCenter Philippines' Facebook community to 80,000+ and improved their Facebook page's virality (talking about this) to 18,000.

I use Social Bakers and Google Analytics to determine the most meaningful and conversion-driving content, study the brand’s competition, determine the fan page scores, posting strategy and engagement, identify and monitor a brand’s most active and influential fans, including posts, comments and activity and more.

Furthermore, I have the diligence, determination and self-confidence needed in executing whatever work will be assigned to me.Should you consider me for the job, I would be very eager to hear from you for an interview at your most convenient time. My Skype ID is searchandsocial77

Trish Santos, Apr 5, 2013 IP