1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guidance required in domain selection

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by galipellisatyanarayana, Mar 28, 2013.

I selected the domain which has page rank 5 which was expired some longtime ago (say 1year, don't know exactly). The website maintained in the selected domain is purely different to my nice. Like my niche is technology and its old maintained site niche is social organization/ about female problems.

Now I would like to ask you, whether If I purchase that domain name, does it get benefit for me to drive traffic? Is it acceptable in the terms of google adsense? Don't know exactly how much traffic does it generate? Please guide me.

galipellisatyanarayana, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  2. rovshan1

rovshan1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think it is not worth your time. Do you need female problems? Probably, you may set up a site and sell it.

rovshan1, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  3. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you'd be better off finding a site specifically geared towards your target keywords. Such as technology.com or whatever keywords are in your niche. Good luck!

ScotDamn, Mar 30, 2013 IP