1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

thanks to daddy google

Discussion in 'Google' started by swiftsaves, Mar 12, 2013.

Since daddy google`s has panda and penguin as new pets . here how they mess with authentic websites . here is a recent example . THis was our high profit website and it keep on going till sep 2012. now thanks to daddy google how does it looks now check the second image .
    [​IMG]

here is second image whats happening now with it

[​IMG]

any suggestions please note this website has no warnings no duplicate content what so ever .

Only questions is why daddy why ?

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
    swiftsaves, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  2. Sanjana0123

Sanjana0123 Member

Best Answers:
    So much difference in this impression. Our New Google updates tell us only about our keywords and relevant search's happen in search engine. And even were we stand in between these queries.

Sanjana0123, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  3. steveschmidt85

steveschmidt85 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is really best example of how google affect good sites with it's updates. From 1300 clicks to direct 16 clicks. Like this site very few site are able to recover after the panda update. There is ongoing discussion about panda updates effect and dose google doing right.

steveschmidt85, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  4. prawyyy

prawyyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Serious problem because they are often abuse websites with decent content and rewarded are those that are made for SEO. Sense approach is that sometimes the search results are corrected manually.

prawyyy, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  5. Rum Monkey

Rum Monkey Peon

Best Answers:
    Your site may have been attacked, have you checked your link profiles in AHREFS and MajesticSEO?

Have a look for over anchor text optimization using those tools, don't just check the domain as a whole as this will not tell you if individual pages are being penalized thus affecting the whole site. Run each URL through the tools and check for over optimized anchor text (50% or more same anchor)

Also check the amount of lost links you have, if your site as a whole is losing backlinks faster than it is gaining them this could be an indication of spam links, if so, start rebuilding links using light link building

Rum Monkey, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  6. dennisb

dennisb Member

Best Answers:
    Such huge drops have a reason, do some onsite and offsite research. For example your backlinks may look unnatural or you might have duplicated content (too). Its easy to blame it on Google but if you don't play the game with the rules Google gave you what else do you expect ;)

I just posted a thread about a case study which is about your problem:
    forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/case-study-interflora-penalty.2643087/

Hope it helps :)

dennisb, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  7. Henry Mc Cullum

Henry Mc Cullum Peon

Best Answers:
    I have same problem, my website also have unique content but last google update my website keywords ranking has gone down mainly the home page lost all keyword from google search. I cant understand why please help me how to recover my keywords ranking?

Henry Mc Cullum, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  8. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    WOW, what a change. I cannot tell you what you did or should do really, as there is probably a lot going on behind the scenes that would take ages to analyze.
    But my first thought is that you relied on Google too much.

Explore other areas of advertising as well.

Blogmaster, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  9. swiftsaves

swiftsaves Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    are you serious mate? you on about rules buddy . this website continued its high ranking for two bloody years . Just couple of month ago this sudden change happened . AM working my **S of on this issue and you just taking a mick here .

swiftsaves, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  10. dennisb

dennisb Member

Best Answers:

Well lets get real then:
    1. You compare data from over a year, so it is hard to say if it is a sudden drop back (used the same filters?).
    2. You say you are sure onpage is everything okay. How come I noticed twice the meta data on your website? One time its empty the other time it is spammed with keywords as your title text.
    3. Your backlinks are not natural, also there are only 10 linking domains which of 3 or 4 are owned by yourself (data retrieved from Open site explorer).
    4. I saw the screenshot with the traffic as proof but I can not imagine with these backlinks and content you scored high in the SERP. Not saying the screenshot is a fake but if even Alexa does not show any data (bad ranking, no history) then it is suspicious. Alexa does not say much but if you had a successful website for some period there would have been some history.
    5. You host a forum which is getting spammed (this is also onpage SEO).
    6. I have a bit doubt about some of your content. Copyscape is showing not bad percentages how ever when I compare the websites it look like it has been spinned.
    etc.

Conclusion
    If you wrote your content yourself and it is unique then you should be first worried about onpage SEO (#2 #5). Then you should do some offpage optimizing like making sure you got some more natural looking backlinks which have some quality (#3 #4). This are just a few points which I noticed in a quick view, you portray yourself as someone with a SEO business so I assume you know how to extend this research a bit further.

If this is some kind of autoblog with spinned content and build with the idea to earn easy money with affiliate links then this is why you got hit.
    In both ways my statement in the first message on this thread was not that bad, some might even say exactly right.

dennisb, Mar 16, 2013 IP
    michael.aulia, Blogmaster and Jim4767 like this.
  11. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    dennisb, I appreciate posters like you, taking the time to offer specific, constructive observations. I'm not quite sure why the OP got hot at you.

Jim4767, Mar 16, 2013 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  12. dennisb

dennisb Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Jim, I think it has to do with my straight to the point way of posting some people like it others don't.

dennisb, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  13. GregWR

GregWR Member

Best Answers:
    It's clearly spun content and not even very well spun. You seem to have just deleted bits mid sentence and left it almost unreadable, a bit of punctuation would be nice also. There lies your problem.

Original : http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2013/mar/16/god-of-war-ascension-review1
    You : http://www.gamezblog.net/god-of-war-ascension-review/

GregWR, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  14. Vick.Kumar

Vick.Kumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    You deserve it. Try harder.

Vick.Kumar, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  15. Swift Tony

Swift Tony Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would start from using tools like http://www.plagspotter.com/ to indicate possible problems with duplicate content, since it was exactly September 2012 when an unconfirmed Panda update happened (many people reported changes, but Google gave no comments at all). Maybe someone was constantly stealing content from you and it all resulted in punishing you and not them.

Swift Tony, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  16. swiftsaves

swiftsaves Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all thanks for taking time and sharing some of your knowledge .
    1. i have tried to retrieve the previous data but no success. as changes started after November .
    2. a latest image[​IMG]
    3. Yes natural links are there but yap mainly from our own websites for sort of link wheel . (working on it )
    4. you on about alexa........? you can get tons of wso to fake alexa rank .
    5. Yap does get spammers and every single spend hours of cleaning .
    6. yes as said below its gaming blog and most of the time we get information from press releases, news etc & edit .
    "you portray yourself as someone with a SEO business so I assume you know how to extend this research a bit further"
    thanks and yes we are just portray .

gregwr seems like grabbing your id from middle and tear in to two pieces . This article is just been shared on the blog just couple of weeks ago and changes started after sep 2012 . Obviously its gaming informal blog and you get information from press releases from brands and news papers etc . so cant we share information after bit of edition ? :( sadooo

people like you ..... dont know what to say . instead of sharing some :D . you writing from your back side . spammer its not going to help , do something else to boost your post count .

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
    swiftsaves, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  17. ghome1971

ghome1971 Member

Best Answers:
    Lots of the older sites (maybe including mine) have some poor content throught trying to list well years ago. We're not cheats, we're just trying to make an honest living and trying to keep up with Google's endlessly changing requirements. Sometimes I just feel it would be worth starting again with a new domain from scratch!

ghome1971, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  18. jacksarlo

jacksarlo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Daddy was sending you traffic from thousands of queries, most of those you haven't done any optimization for (any link building using those keyword in anchor text)...

Now you have to pick 1-3 or 1-4 very good keywords that get a lot of traffic, and optimize for those only... and keep monitoring their rank when they drop. Don't rely on Google randomly ranking your website for random keywords - optimize your site for few keywords and keep those rankings. Don't try to dominate some 100 keywords.

jacksarlo, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  19. Yogesh Giri

Yogesh Giri Member

Best Answers:
    I can not say about this how can it change

Yogesh Giri, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  20. Indiabulls

Indiabulls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Seems like Google Daddy is Angry with you...

Indiabulls, Apr 2, 2013 IP