1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Tips Increase Twitter Followers

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by the_mirror, Mar 15, 2013.

This time I will share tips on how to increase twitter followers free, but first I will explain the function of followers, the main function of twitter followers for bloggers and internet marketers is to bring in traffic as well as for the promotion of a product through twitter, Without followers where maybe we can promote, for that I will share a quick way to add followers on twitter.

There are some quick ways to add twitter followers, but the disadvantage of online tools adder twitter followers is that we must mefollow person first and then we are given a number of credits that will credit it useful to buy twitter followers, meaning that the credit will be reduced when other people follow our twitter.

Deficiency
    We must follow in order to obtain followers. Sometimes people who already follow we will follow as he was getting credit. Possible for an online business is not the prospective buyers. Most people who use this is one type of the person who needs a lot of followers for your business online, web promotion, traffic or anything else.

Excess
    Which of course free. Quickly get followers, usually 1:3, each of us follow one person then there will be 3 people who follow us.

Here Site Booster Free Twitter Followers :
    twiends [dot] com
    newfollow [dot] info
    followback [dot] info
    hitfollow [dot] info
    youlikehits [dot] com
    letgetmorefollowers [dot] info
    plusfollower [dot] info
    aoret3 [dot] tk
    carifollower [dot] com

NB :
    The more frequent use of the tips above the many followers we are. If you do not want to have the following lot you can unfollow all who follow you, and do not be surprised if your follower fell after rising dramatically.

the_mirror, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  2. My Property Stores

My Property Stores Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are simple rule ,follow only those persons who are having aspect ratio between the followers and following,That means follow only those person who definitely follow you.

My Property Stores, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  3. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You could also use:

addmefast [dot] com <--

Earn credits by following, tweet, retweet or like a fanpage for instance. Then add your twitter username and insert the amount of credits people will get for following you.. Sit back and enjoy your new followers.

inyourway, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  4. Support by ES

Support by ES Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info im trying to get it today :)let see how is start moving my twitter account

Support by ES, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  5. Waffleguy

Waffleguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try #teamfollowback

Waffleguy, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  6. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:

How many followers can we get on average?

Gianni Palazzo, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  7. Deceth

Deceth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Listen, all of these tips are going to do absolutely nothing to improve your situation...

The best way to stay insane is to constantly question your sanity. The same applies to Twitter. Trying to increase your followers by following other people will create a group of people going around in circles.

Following a bunch of people according to any sort of 3:1 ratio isn't going to make the situation any better. Now you're wandering around 3 circles instead of 1, hoping that somehow this combination of circles are rounder than any individual circle...

If you want more Twitter followers, following people is not what you want to do. Consider the following logic... If you want more followers, perhaps what you actually need, is some sort of scheme that convinces people to follow you!

Imagine yourself sitting at your computer considering who to follow on Twitter. Are you going to start following and paying attention to all the numnutz who followed you randomly at a 3:1 ratio? No way. You're going to follow someone interesting. Someone who said something that intrigued you. Someone who said something of value. Someone you are interested in hearing from again. Someone who does not care about ratios.

And that's the real secret.

There are no shortcuts to World Domination.

If you want to be successful you need to provide value to someone else.

So post something interesting on Twitter. That's how you get more followers. If it's really interesting, someone will re-tweet your post, and you'll get even more followers.

Ask yourself, who would you follow? If you read your Twitter page, would you want to follow yourself? If not, you suck. Game over. No ratio can save you.

Success takes time and effort. Don't try to cheat it. It's worth doing it right.

Deceth, Mar 28, 2013 IP
    Sam42 likes this.
  8. jessica987

jessica987 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Tips are really nice. But I have practical experience of reducing followers obtained from such tactical method. Is't ok? or any other factors also applicable in suddenly falling off of followers?

jessica987, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  9. MichaelDamen3

MichaelDamen3 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use a 'Social Media Exchange' and by that I mean is a place that you get Twitter followers in exchange for points.

Twiends is no longer a viable option as the website has become full of 'Bots' that farm followers and sell Tweets..

There is a website called Keeko.com that allows you to build up a targeted following on Twitter, I have also used it for Tumblr but had better results with Twitter.
    It is slower than Twiends but I have found that the followers I gain from Keeko actually interact with me which is a massive plus in my books!

In regards to price - Keeko is free to use and I noticed they have recently added a store that you can buy points from which i assume would speed up the process considerably, will test that out soon and let you all know the results.

The other way to get Twitter followers is to actually be active on Twitter.. :)

Hope this helps.

MichaelDamen3, Oct 10, 2013 IP
  10. SlimCharles47

SlimCharles47 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think that following huge groups of people isn't going to be the best tactic, because that is really going to get a lot of people that just follow back. Using a program to favorite tweets based on targeted keywords that you choose is a good way to gain followers that are relevant to the subject matter of the account that you are trying to build. The favorite is just initiating the interaction, and then it is on the user to choose to follow you or not. So if you have good information or are generally interesting, this will lead to a steady gain of real followers. SocialWax (www.socialwax.com) is the best one I've seen, mostly due to the fact it doesn't favorite tweets in a spammy fashion. You can find them on Twitter at @socialwaxer. Good luck!

SlimCharles47, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  11. Franklin_twister

Franklin_twister Peon

Best Answers:
    Great tips I've only used only Youlikehits rest of these are new for me, but I realized that we can generate traffic by these tools but the followers or fans we got through these methods are not true followers of us, mean the traffic we are creating is not a quality type or they didn't like or follow our brand or posts in reality.

Franklin_twister, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  12. Alphaxiom

Alphaxiom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for great Info

Alphaxiom, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  13. pitgam

pitgam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    pitgam, Jun 27, 2014 IP
  14. madhav

madhav Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    most of sites are really CRAP. Addmefast still rules or you can try fiverr gigs or seo clerks

madhav, Jun 27, 2014 IP
  15. m.sivarajan

m.sivarajan Banned

Best Answers:
    Try like4like its good than addme fast

m.sivarajan, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  16. David Tile

David Tile Active Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook has been taking steps to crack down on fake Followers and I expect Twitter to start taking the same steps. Why not just build a long-term following by posting good content with relevant hashtags?

David Tile, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  17. CobaltBlue87

CobaltBlue87 Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't use a service that offers likes or followers. Generate them organically. With Twitter, I would make eye catching tweet for trending hashtags and cross my fingers. At least organically, you'll have legitimate followers.

CobaltBlue87, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  18. Sam42

Sam42 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Following and unfollowing hundreds of people may get your account suspended. Be sure to read twitter policy about aggressive following, so that doesn’t happen to you.

Sam42, Jul 1, 2014 IP
  19. supremeseoideas

supremeseoideas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Post tweets of your business related shoten titles in twitter increases unique visitors of your website. Whoever follows you on twitter keep on following and if don't follow you back, wait for some days, then unfollows them.

supremeseoideas, Jul 2, 2014 IP
  20. Etoot

Etoot Member

Best Answers:
    Does these followers converts into high qualified leads and sales ? Did they become life time loyal customers?

Etoot, Jul 8, 2014 IP