1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tricks To Get Traffic From Facebook Easily

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by blu3ros3, Mar 19, 2013.

Hello ! DPM today I’ll show you how to get more traffic from facebook.
    It’s called facebook photo tag. Facebook Photo Tag is a great idea to get more and more targeted traffic from facebook. To get more traffic from photo tag, u need facebook account. I sell high quality facebook PVA account at reasonable price s-k-y-p-e me (sa90fal).
    Now we can start our process how to get more traffic from facebook photo tag. The process is given below:
    1.Log in to a Facebook Account. (More friends, more chance to get traffic)
    2.Upload photo as many as you want. Use your link as title and add some description about your product or blog or website like the below picture & post picture

[​IMG]

3.Now in description box use your keyword then use your link like the below picture

[​IMG]

4. Now click on “Tag Photo” Then click on the picture , you’ll see the your friend list just select and your link & photo will appear in his/her timeline like below picture:

[​IMG]

After doing this all you will see the picture in your friend timeline with your product or blog or website link. It's a great tricks to get targeted traffic.​
    IF anybody need High Quality Targeted and Non Targeted Brand new Facebook PVA account Just contact with me s-k-y-p-e (sa90fal). I'll provide you within your timeline.​
    If you have any question just comment, I'll try my best to reply you. Thank you​

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
    blu3ros3, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  2. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    If you have a good picture you can increase traffic to your landing page by ton of people.

A good picture talks itself, sometimes a good picture says more than a 1000 words.

Gianni Palazzo, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  3. blu3ros3

blu3ros3 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes you r 100% right.

blu3ros3, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  4. Abhishek Bhan

Abhishek Bhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    But what if you are managing a FB Page for your business and all of your Facebook friends are of no use to my business. So I guess it not worth tagging them. In that case what should one do?

Abhishek Bhan, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  5. avi619

avi619 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Beware, if you abuse tag too much, fb may ban you. Tagging is great but people should also involve in the tagged activity.

avi619, Mar 27, 2013 IP