1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are you being consistently consistent?!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by craig crawford, Mar 27, 2013.

Hey guys!

So, consistency....

Look around the internet and you can see why so many people starting out with their online business ventures struggle.

We see it daily, " Earn $10,000 a day with this push button software" OR "Follow this simple formula to generate over $1,000 PER DAY"

One of the biggest things I have noticed with people failing to make something of themselves online is a major lack of consistency...

Why? You may ask...

It's an absolute minefield out there! There's a wide variety of obstacles out there on the world wide web whilst trying to make any kind of money online!

Shiny objects are one of the major issues for people trying to begin their own business venture.

The problem with having so many ways to generate an income online is that it causes people to stray from the path they are already on whilst pursuing their chosen method of marketing.

Going from one "proven system" to follow another.. and another.. AND usually... Another! Before spreading themselves too thinly and burning themselves out. Resulting in failure and lots of time and money wasted.. :eek:

When you follow a proven system that generates results, you have to consistently take action.. Stick with one thing till it works!

Or at least until you realize that it isn't working or that you do not want to use the methods being taught. (Which shouldn't take only a day or two to figure out by the way...)

Use your due diligence to weed out the scammy and unrealistic false promises, make sure you find something with plenty of social proof that can deliver realistic results.. And certainly not the kind of methods that produces these apparent "over night results" Or "millions of Dollars in just a matter of days".

Nine times out of Ten.. If something seems to good to be true, it unfortunately usually is.

I have saying... "all that glitters isn't gold" And it's true!

Please remember... When all of these latest push button methods and shiny objects get hurtled at you daily whilst browsing online. Be it via online media, the constant email bombardment that you sift through every day to find that one "Golden opportunity"

Once you find your chosen, realistic method... Get to work! set yourself adequate time to do your daily tasks and keep your eye on the prize! DO NOT forget to Set yourself achievable goals!

Keep consistent action taking to a maximum and make sure you have nothing that can make you stray from the path.

How often have you ever thought "Hmm I'll just check my emails, or Facebook to see what's going on." Well there you go... Right away, You have broken the consistency rule straight away.

People don't get rich over night, and by lack of action - They work hard and for long hours until they achieve their goals.

Never stopping to have a quick chat on Skype, or watch television for half an hour or so.. Remove all items and ways of breaking your consistency.

Successful people know what must be done and do it, consistent action taking, planning and determination.

Where focus goes, energy flows..

The rule of consistency applies to most aspects of a business.. Successful people know this and stick at it! Even if it is not something they enjoy.

Look at the people who have six packs for example, They consistently take action. Twice a day in the gym and work out for the time they allow themselves.

It is not easy. no one said it would be.. But it works!

Or what about the worlds best athletes, they take action consistently to make sure they train hard, eat healthily and improve. The Same rule applies to anyone within business! Consistently work hard and take action. Daily!

I have just begun a new venture myself to prove consistency works! - It may seem simple.. but to a newbie online or someone struggling for years to make even one Dollar online it can seem impossible.

I have been given a challenge, something which requires true consistency and persistence. Without it I shall fail! I have to turn $100 into $2000 or more within 60 days, and taking only 60 minutes a day of consistent action.

The $100 is to only buy the essentials to create a blog, so buy a domain name, hosting and autoresponder.

Within this first week alone, I have gained free traffic to my website, more people have been opting into my subscribers list and more interaction in general.. Not to forget I am becoming more of an authority now and getting a bigger name for myself in my niche!

I am using free traffic methods that are simple but effective! Especially when using the consistency rule! - Consistency DOES work!

Don't forget, Consistency is vital in business.. Stick with it!

Craig Crawford

craig crawford, Mar 27, 2013 IP
    Tom Thumb likes this.
  2. Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nice Article Mate.

Tom Thumb, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  3. craig crawford

craig crawford Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks buddy!

I figured I would get some good content in here for everyone!

Hard to get likes though... even when you do put effort in to help everyone... It's exhausting! ha ha

Craig

4. cldomination

cldomination Peon

Best Answers:
    "When you follow a proven system that generates results, you have to consistently take action.. Stick with one thing till it works!"

You hit the nail right on the head there. Many people start off with impatience and expect to be rich overnight so they give up before even trying.

cldomination, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  5. craig crawford

craig crawford Member

Best Answers:
    You know it buddy!