1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPA networks query

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by adsenseplr, Mar 25, 2013.

Why is it that the majority of CPA networks need to physically talk to you before letting you sign up? Is it just anti-fraud? It's an area I'm looking at but know very little about.

adsenseplr, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  2. holitra

holitra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yep
    If you are a beginner try www.smedp.com they will approve you and after proving yourself you will get more offers

Good luck

holitra, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  3. gox1971

gox1971 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As you know Internet is full of self called gurus and they think can do what ever they want to make money. Well reputable CPA networks like MaxBounty, Neverblue... want's get sure thay accept good quality affiliate and that's why their affiliate manager want to have few words with you. Well I did it with MaxBounty and Neverblue and did not have problem. Only think I was honest to them and what they want to ask you more is about promotional method.
    When I apply for CPA, especially maxBounty I already had 25 web pages, all on the first pages on Google for highly research keywords and even then I tell them I will use PPC/PPV as my primary promotional method!

gox1971, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  4. Storm Ads

Storm Ads Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This template . it don't make me trust

Storm Ads, Apr 6, 2013 IP