1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Art - Need low cost solution

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by mvaillette, Mar 20, 2013.

With art, I am more concerned with showing images. Images in galleries. I don't want to spew prices and text everywhere. Really, really, I really don't want to do that. I'll put my prices on the product pages. The image-centric product pages.

I'm interested in an e-commerce solution that I could easily customize. Change layouts. Etc.

I know how to theme wordpress so I tried some e-commerce wp plugins, but they all were fail so far.

So does anyone know an e-commerce platform/plugin that works and is easily customized??

Keep in mind,
    It needs to be low cost or have a reasonably easy learning curve. I bareeeeeeely know much PHP.

Thank you!!!!

mvaillette, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  2. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Try with Zeuscart which is the best advanced open source shopping cart software to create your store for physical as well as digital download products. http://www.zeuscart.com

rashida, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  3. itjared

itjared Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to change layouts alot then stay away from magento or any open source in my opinion go custom can be just as inexpensive if you limit your functions.

Jared's Direct Inc., Jared S. Findel

itjared, Mar 26, 2013 IP