1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

B2B looking for web company to develop new ecommerce site

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Jeff Chook, Mar 11, 2013.

I'm a B2B business that's looking for a web company to develop a new ecommerce website. The core of the business is developing custom solutions for B2B, but we do offer my stock product lines which we sell through our website. Our products have many attribute selections on the product page. So one product may have 5 attributes for the buyer to select from, making thousands and thousands of unique skus with different pricing. We are looking for suggestions of boutique eCommerce companies that can leverage our B2C business through ecommerce, while still focusing on our core of B2B.

Jeff Chook, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  2. seo.riteshgehlot

seo.riteshgehlot Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    We are a mobile game and app development company. We have a team of 30 experienced and passionate developers and designers . We are working from last 2 years in various domains like Website Designing and Development , Mobile Application and Games Development on various platforms like iPhone , Android, Cross Platform like cocos2dx and corona and provide SEO for Websites .
    I can mail you my portfolio.
    Email: riteshgehlot86@gmail.com

seo.riteshgehlot, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  3. phpstorm.vn

phpstorm.vn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, I think the best choice for you is use Prestashop. It i good E-commerce for B2B, B2C,..
    If you need more information, you can contact me at:
    Email:
    Thanks!
    Vince

phpstorm.vn, Mar 14, 2013 IP
  4. ibutrading

ibutrading Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    IBUonline is a B2B portal, which has its own IT department. IBU can help you to make an E-commerce website, please tell us your requirement of the website that you want to make
    IBU is more than an international business platform; we not only connect global buyers and suppliers, but also participate in the whole process of international trade, provide a series of practical services (off the platform) to greatly enhance the efficiency of global trade. Working with us, you can benefit from the real one-stop service for the first time.

ibutrading, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  5. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, AJ Square Inc is a professional web design and development company offering competitive web design portal development at an affordable cost.

rashida, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  6. itjared

itjared Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does all your products come from one vendor? Do you want other vendors to be able to directly sell, load and edit products from their own accounts on your website, but of course be completely transparent to the client? Any special functions that you need for displaying your products or any drip marketing functionality that needs to be built in?

Jared's Direct Inc, Jared S. Findel

itjared, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  7. e21media

e21media Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Jeff, For that number of SKUs, Magento has sufficient scalability to handle it. Would be keen to learn more about your requirements, and happy to help in anyway we can.
    Best regards,
    Paul

e21media, Mar 26, 2013 IP