1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payment Processor for ecommerce website.

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by directorbman, Mar 3, 2013.

What are the top processors for selling online services via webstie. Most clients would be US based and paying with their paypal.

Basically what processors accept paypal without requiring a sign up from clients and also accept services or digital products?

directorbman, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  2. ghRuss

ghRuss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    directorbman,

When you say: "what processors accept paypal without requiring a sign up from clients and also accept services or digital products?"

Are you referring to a merchant account? if so then I don't think your going to find ANY real Merchant Processors who won't require you to "signup". Actually US law requires merchant accounts to no tonly establish you, your company, your bank account but also require a TIN (Tax ID number) or your social security number.
    Then there is the requirement for PCI which is an animal all by it's self. See here: http://www.pcicomplianceguide.org/pcifaqs.phpPCI
    Some Gateways store your clients card information their servers so your PCI compliance is a LOT easier. I use allianceeft.com. I don't get any commissions. I advertise them simply because I have had some really bad experiences with other companies.

Paypal is by far the easiest and very well known. Even Paypal reports your earning to the IRS.
    Your clients DO NOT have to have a Paypal account to use their credit cards.

Good luck,

redham

ghRuss, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  3. directorbman

directorbman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What I mean is I want to accept payments through paypal without using paypal myself, and "without the client having to sign up to the service" (is this called merchant account?) I was looking at http://www.ccnow.com/# which seems very good but does not accept digital products or services.

directorbman, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  4. idev

idev Member

Best Answers:
    I do believe you could use 2checkout to accept Paypal without directly signing up for a Paypal account.

idev, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  5. Anna RocaTeam

Anna RocaTeam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would recommend the following solutions:

1. DigitalRiver SWReg: http://www.mycommerce.com/swreg
    2. Cleeng http://www.cleeng.com
    3. Avangate http://www.avangate.com/online-payment-solutions/

If you have any special needs feel free to PM me at any time.

Cheers,
    Anna

Anna RocaTeam, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  6. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    All merchant account service provider will ask for signup procedure.

OSSEO, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  7. Anna RocaTeam

Anna RocaTeam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Signup procedure - yes, all IPSPs ask for it as a part of KYC policies. But payment aggregators such as SWREG won't ask for Paypal registration from the merchant.

Anna RocaTeam, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  8. directorbman

directorbman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Another question, when using these secure merchant accounts for clients to buy my digital products, there is no reason to get hosting with SSL Certificates? The merchant account should already be taking care of that ya?

directorbman, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  9. Anna RocaTeam

Anna RocaTeam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have two options:
    1. If you want to accept payments on your own payment page and save cardholders private information on your servers, for example: www.yourwebsite.com/payments/ - then you'll need to have PCI DSS certification and in this case transfering such information through SSL connection is obligatory.

2. Redirect cardholders to IPSP payment page, where cardholder will enter private information. IPSPs already have all things required on their payment pages and you do not need any of mentioned certificates on your side.

Some IPSPs offer a lot of options for hosted payment page customisation, so you can add your branding, logo and colors there.

Anna RocaTeam, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  10. directorbman

directorbman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Anna, you are very helpful thanks.. Can you help me with something else.

Do you know anything about godaddy. Do you know if there deluxe plan includes DNS and DNS for multiple domains? Or is it necessary to get premium DNS with Ultimate plan?

directorbman, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  11. Anna RocaTeam

Anna RocaTeam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, I suppose it is better to address such question to Godaddy sales representative, I am more experienced in payments than in hosting solutions :)
    As I can clearly see it here: http://www.godaddy.com/hosting/web-hosting-new.aspx
    Premium DNS feature available only for Ultimate plan customers.

Anna RocaTeam, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  12. directorbman

directorbman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    lol yeah I figured you would give me such a response, I ended up contacting them. I just hate vague responses that most of these hosting companies give me. Just gonna have to bite the bullet and learn as I go a long. Thanks for your support.

directorbman, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  13. Anna RocaTeam

Anna RocaTeam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No problem, I wish you luck with your new venture!

Anna RocaTeam, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  14. haven_rain

haven_rain Peon

Best Answers:
    yup

haven_rain, Jun 25, 2013 IP