1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to publish my points in social book marking ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by we24support, Mar 20, 2013.

hi all
    I m seo fresher i want to know that i m using social book marking sites for promote my post but my post doesn't publish. plz explaine me

we24support, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  2. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Check out that you are following all the rules of social bookmarking sites, like character limit for title, description and others..

afoley77, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  3. we24support

we24support Member

Best Answers:
    i have already checked rules of S. B. (like character limit for title, description) .
    I think vote is most important ?
    if yes then how to increase vote point give me some suggetions ......plz

we24support, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  4. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey we24support,
    If your post or story is not getting publish, then how can anyone vote for it? So, make sure about your post that is it in accordance with the social bookmarking site's rule. And also before publishing your story, vote on others, this will surely help you to publish your own post..

Hope that Helps..:)

afoley77, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  5. we24support

we24support Member

Best Answers:
    Ok thank you very much friend

we24support, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  6. Afrasiab

Afrasiab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well when you submit a link to bookmarking site, it take two or three days (depend upon the site policy) to publish it. Try to use main page and save the link you submitted by clicking "read more" in upcoming links. Some sites give notification that Two or Three votes required to publish your story. Use vmoptions.com for picking social bookmarking sites. You will get good results for sure from high PR bookmarking sites. Some sites provides auto approve link facility and some sites links have moderation for links.

Afrasiab, Mar 26, 2013 IP