1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling General Backlinks to Boost SEO/Rank - Less than 8 Cents per Link!

Discussion in 'Services' started by jack2230, Mar 23, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi DigitalPoint Members,

I have a great offer for you today where you can not only boost your search engine ranking and add to your SEO efforts, but it also won't break your budget. That's right for less than it costs to buy lunch at McDonalds you can get 100 high quality backlinks for $7.89. These backlinks are on forums, member profiles and the inner pages of high PR domains. I accept instant/non-instant payments using PayPal and if you have any questions or want more information feel free to PM me.

Addon! - 50 .edu Backlinks! For an extra $5 I will add 50 .edu backlinks into the mix. That's right for an extra $5 not only will you get 100+ regular backlinks but a further 50 .edu ones. That's over 150 backlinks! It keeps getting better though as for a special DigitalPoint offer if you are an established member (100 posts+) I have some review copies of this service available including the extra .edu backlinks for one low price of $6.

Again, if you have any questions feel free to ask via PM or by posting below.

Jack

jack2230, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  2. FredAstair

FredAstair Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi. are all do-follow?

FredAstair, Mar 25, 2013 IP