1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The 100 strongest paid directories

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by Moreno, Mar 23, 2013.

I would like to announce a new paid directory list. The list contains 100 handpicked, high quality web directories. Most directories are paid directories and do not provide free listings.

Anyway the list is based on various seo metrics like SEOmoz Domain Authority, Alexa Rank, PageRank, Backlinks and also on review fees and may help if you are looking for valuable directories.

Everyone is welcome to register and create personal lists of directories, to get notified when a new directory has been added or to leave comments for directories.

I am pretty sure that this list is not complete so registered directory owners can suggest their directory if they think its of high quality and should be added. To get a directory listed it has to meet the required seo metrics which will be checked before.

http://www.paid-directory-list.org

Moreno, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  2. pradip200

pradip200 Active Member

Best Answers:
    List is good, you need to update the price, some do change more then the price mentioned in the list

pradip200, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  3. jhnrang

jhnrang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You didn't mention that Reciprocal link is required to get listed on your site!:rolleyes:

jhnrang, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  4. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Did you research all 100 to make sure they not faking PR or have keyword stuffed listings? I know a few on there are quality paid ones to submit to but i'm scared that this list will not be maintained well every week.

snakeair, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  5. Forumdirectory

Forumdirectory Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Site data is not the newest.

Forumdirectory, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  6. Moreno

Moreno Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please note that this is still an initial list from directories i knew or found by googling. I created this directory because i was tired of all those faked "high PR5, PR6, PR7 directories" from dropped domains which are only announced here and in many directory lists to make some quick cash.

All directories in this list first passed the SEOmoz api metrics check (opensiteexplorer.org), then the alexa check and the google check. I am still adjusting some things but the future database update interval will be set to 1 x per month. This will be done automatically. What i can not check automatically is the review fee which may change often and therefore should be double checked by the submitter itself.

Moreno, Mar 26, 2013 IP