1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Australian Freelancer for hire

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by leachy, Mar 25, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    G'day

I'm an Australian freelancer writer and I am currently looking to take on new clients and projects. I provide high quality articles and blog posts on a whole range of niches. All my work is well researched and carefully written.

My usual rate is $0.01 per word although this is negotiable depending on the amount of work given and the difficulty of that work. Generally the more you order the cheaper your order will be.

I am more than happy to write sample pieces and can provide online samples if required. I am also happy to be paid after you have received and are satisfied with my work. If your interested in working with me simply post below or PM me.

Thanks Guys

Leachy

leachy, Mar 25, 2013 IP
    Dave Goehst likes this.
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm truly grieved that you feel that you are only worth this rate. I used to write full time for a living and believe me, you will *never* attract high paying clients if you advertise yourself as a second class writer.
    Also agreeing up front to accept payment after the content is delivered, is setting yourself up for theft. I do hope it all works out for you though, good luck with all.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  3. Dave Goehst

Dave Goehst Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think I'm going to hire him just because he's selling himself short. He seems grammatically educated, and as I'm always ranting, people deserve to get what they're worth.

Dave Goehst, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    True, but he did use the word "happy" two sentences in a row. Other than being a bit redundant, he does seem to write well.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  5. Dave Goehst

Dave Goehst Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Redundant, or over-caffinated.

Dave Goehst, Sep 26, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.