1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Like Thread

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Spoiltdiva, Mar 15, 2013.

1. seo.xpert

seo.xpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    @J.P, Indyonline, Spoiltdiva
    Anyone who uses "shit" in a post 3 times deserves 3 likes! :-D :-D

seo.xpert, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I very much like how basically laid back admin. and the mods are as far as freedom of expression goes. They are not a bunch of uptight better than thouers. They do allow us to be colorful with our language within reason.
    We can express ourselves here and have a bit of fun doing it in the process.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 24, 2013 IP
    seo.xpert and Karen May Jones like this.
  3. Nucita

Nucita Member

Best Answers:
    I'm really new here, and for some people I still have no right to participate, but let me share some personal experience up to here. I came here to sell it is TRUE, and I read the rules and it says :contribute ok, lets write some tips....1 warning.. :oops: it was in the wrong place...so I decided to see the topics and started to write threads...if they asked me 3 likes in order to sell well I have no problem with that. later I wrote a thread about games 2 warning wrong place...:oops: and I ???? why If I see other people talking about games (It is still a mystery to me) I was disappointed really :mad: ...so I decided to read everyday the topics to try to understand How things work here...and I found myself enjoying all the complaints about everything, and the reasons and the answers, It is true It is so fun that before I write something I read the latest complaints as if they were soap-opera...and talking about selling, well the more time I spend here the less hurry I have to sell, but enjoying being here...:rolleyes:

Nucita, Mar 24, 2013 IP
    FreeFun4Every1 and Spoiltdiva like this.
  4. Wincrew

Wincrew Banned

Best Answers:
    But he needs to accept members feedback as well.

Wincrew, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  5. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @Nucita
    I gave you a like because in spite of some problems you've had, you finished off your post by saying that you do like it here. I like your attitude.:)
    @
    WeRnIS
    Actually I feel that he does listen to members feedback, but he also knows what he wants and doesn't want. His site afterall right?;)

Spoiltdiva, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  6. Nucita

Nucita Member

Best Answers:

Nucita, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  7. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I would have banned you a while ago if I was in charge. But then again, I don't think much of someone who starts tons of useless threads. You've started about 20+ thread and that is out of 50+ posts in the weeks since you have been a member here.

Most of them already have similar useless threads you could have simply added your 2 cents to, but of course, I suppose a new one was needed, right?

Here are some of the gems, all of which I find useless. Good thing Shawn finds value in these types of new threads created over and over by new members, I am not sure there is a useful one in the whole lot of them (Okay, maybe 1 or 2 could pass muster, but the vast majority of the are duplicative or pointless):

did you have a hero when you were a child?
    What would you do to attract the person you love?
    Are you single? married?
    has anyone watched Inuyasha?
    How many hours do you work per day?
    do you know how to cook?
    Best way to apologize...
    Do you prefer the old DP or the new one?
    could you please tell me where i can unsubscribe...
    I want to buy a new game, which are the best now?
    what does DP expect from the new comers?
    Beer or wine?
    what kind of things won't you be able to live without?
    Do you believe that there is life after death?
    The Best job ever...
    Early bird or night owl?
    What are the best memories from people you lost?
    Buddies Never...
    The Ideal Mate Should Be...
    To Cheat Or Not To Cheat...that Is The Question...
    Do You Prefer To Have Quantity Or Quality?
    What Do You Do In Your Free Time?
    What Are The Best Ideas To Celebrate Valentine's Day?
    Help!!! I'm New Here!!!

I am sure you will get your 3 links eventually, but not before you have stuffed the forum full of useless crap.

browntwn, Mar 24, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk, indyonline and GMF like this.
    I like the new alert system of DP
    I like the new Conversations system.
    I like 3rd party account system so i don't want to view my Adsense and Paypal now (Though my paypal always shows $0 because I am Indian :p)
    I like the replies of few members like malky, diva, ryan, idnyonline.. they are really interesting & It helps to improve my grammar..lolz :cool:
    When I bored I visit general chat and read the crazy thread with wired replies.. It can make laugh to Kristen Stewart also :rolleyes:
    In short i like this forum very much :)

ya first you need to learn.. how to write outside quote:p ..lolz

FreeFun4Every1, Mar 25, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  9. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @Nucita
    Congratulations on getting established, I see you now have your 3 likes. As to receiving criticism no one gets more than I do. But if I'm willing to give it I ought to be willing to take it right? But I notice that those on here who dispense it freely, often can't take it.;)
    As long as admin. and the mods accept us as we choose to conduct ourselves on here, then who cares what some may or may not think about us?

Spoiltdiva, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  10. footylad

footylad Member

Best Answers:
    Freedom of speech is so important. I think the forum is just a bunch of google robots if you cannot vent opinions and that's what makes us human isn't it? Having opinions and believing in them and or trying to either accept and reject them till your heart is content! Hope the laid back approach to that long continues (Plus im sure if the DP Police began enforcing stupid laws they would be going mad with the number of posts that are posted every hour!!)

footylad, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  11. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @footylad
    I like the quasi free atmosphere that we have here on DP. I honestly believe that overall the mods and admin. are *much* more openminded than many of our regular long time members. Heaven bloody help us if those regulars were mods! There would be no one left on here and those that remained would be too afraid to comment or to create threads!:eek:

12. Browse

Browse Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know why? I commented a lot but still no one hit like for me. I guess I would stay like like like this forever. Nothing but an empty profile. Who knows? There is chances that someone can set an account for us all we need to do is pay it online buy this on other marketplace. Or let's say someone will buy like on any member of DP in order to get advance access. Right guys?

Browse, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  13. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Just go and post a thread over on support and feedback about how shit the new like system is, the *likes* will soon come flooding in...

sure hope this isn't classed as *harassment*.....

malky66, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  14. Nucita

Nucita Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you! I know that people give what they have inside no more no less...

Nucita, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  15. Nucita

Nucita Member

Best Answers:
    hahahaha you are right!!! I'm still trying to figure out :rolleyes:

Nucita, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  16. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Don't get discouraged, you only have 24 posts afterall. Just keep contributing and eventually someone will appreciate what you wrote and you'll have your 3 likes. Remember "Rome wasn't built in a day".;)
    How about posting what you like about DP, maybe that will earn you a like if someone agrees with you.

17. J.P

J.P Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I really like it when you need a wee but wait for ages before you go.. then... when you do go it feels great!

That is what it's like when you have been away from DP for a few days and come back to loads of shit posts with shit replies with shit replies to those shit replies!

J.P, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  18. afriadi

afriadi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Gee, what's made DP 'like' system, because some people was born to make spam right. so the 'like' system is for them right? what about good people that use DP properly guys?

afriadi, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  19. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    And of course your brilliant articulate post really elevates the discussion right?:mad:

20. Browse

Browse Member

Best Answers:
    LOL... I'm not really used to leave replies, but if I had routed with some interesting threads I will then give my opinion. LIKE threads catches my attention. As for result I only have 24 comments in all.

Browse, Mar 25, 2013 IP