1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To increase like in your facebook page

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by yogeshkumarmcp, Jul 7, 2011.

1. mbsbplaces

mbsbplaces Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    youlikehits,youlikebots,twiends and also other website help you very much.Please this website.My mind it can help you.

mbsbplaces, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  2. mbsbplaces

mbsbplaces Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    youlikehits,youlikebots,twiends and also other website help you very much.Please this website.My mind it can help you.

mbsbplaces, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  3. christophercben

christophercben Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook has also changed it's strategy & have applied new T&C. Getting likes will not give any rank to the page on web. The basic need is of increasing the engagement of the page. What we should do to engage a fan page. Guys if any of you know please answer as I am suffering from this issue. I have 5k likes on my page but if I talk about engagement just 132 peoples are talking about the page.

christophercben, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  4. christophercben

christophercben Peon

Best Answers:
    I am sorry to say friend, these websites are no longer working for this issues. So, it's worthless believing them.

christophercben, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  5. Shere Ali Khan

Shere Ali Khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think best way to get facebook like is design your cover photo nicely and post interesting topics which people are usually attracted by your page and hire other popular facebook fan page and they will marketing of your fan page. Even you also open a excellent account where friend list have maximum 1000 and then invite them to like your page. Otherwise, you can buy some facebook like but I don't know that how much it better for your page.​

Shere Ali Khan, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  6. coreyman

coreyman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

If you are talking about getting 'quality' facebook likes by buying them then you aren't going to find them. Try just putting the button on your site and maybe even offer some sort of contest to your current users that like you on facebook, or offer them a coupon.

coreyman, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  7. globalflex

globalflex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I have a source that I have had very good results with. The likes have stayed on the pages of the sites I use them on and I have seen some better ranking. Could be a combination of the back links I am using also. PM me and we can go from there.

globalflex, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  8. jasmine17

jasmine17 Member

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for quality likes, you'll probably need to grown them organically or word of mouth... paid services tend to give quantity not quality.

jasmine17, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  9. Julio C. Garcia

Julio C. Garcia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think one of the ways to get quality Facebook likes and real people really liking what you do is by providing with some free value to them, it really depends on what you want those like for..

If you want to get those fans and turn them in to customers or associates then I recommend you to give them a free training, generic and professional something that would want to learn more from you, and they will automatically share your info and you'll be getting a lot of viral organic marketing for free with real fans that love what you do!

Julio C. Garcia, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  10. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:

The best likes you can get are those that come from the result of posting good quality content to your target audience.

Content is the king in these days. If your content is good the likes will follow automatically.

I hope that helps a little bit.

Gianni Palazzo, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  11. lukeit

lukeit Active Member

Best Answers:
    i suggest 2 sites, now i think the biggests:

youlikehits.com

addmefast.com

lukeit, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  12. RobertWoges

RobertWoges Member

Best Answers:
    Best way to get likes is by sending emails to your friends, create a fan page.Add your facebook page url in every mail or signature you use.Now a days you can do social bookmarking for your facebook pages. :p

RobertWoges, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  13. arvi2012

arvi2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    A very innovative way to boost up your facebook likes is to scheduled your posts via sites like Post Rocket....With the help of these sites you will be able to scheduled your post with custom time and date...It will reduce your work and these sites are per-equipped with the required SEO measures for facebook posts.... Give it a shot friends.......

arvi2012, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  14. torrado

torrado Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can increase your facebook like just posting a post that is related to the present condition of Society and Interesting post related to someone interest. You can also get more like by send invitation to your friends and by sharing your page at different place where its allow to post.

torrado, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  15. Nonikatz

Nonikatz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way to get Real Taking About is to provide Real Content and to join a big Fanpages as you can do with this app: http://apps.facebook.com/insightpages/pages

Nonikatz, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  16. Nonikatz

Nonikatz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I believe the best way to get Real Taking About is to provide Real Content and to join a big Fanpages Network as you can do with this app: http://apps.facebook.com/insightpages/pages

Nonikatz, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  17. creativewebmaster

creativewebmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    Post a status update
    Facebook Ads
    Post Videos to your Page
    Link Personal Profile to your Page
    Comment on Blogs
    Like Box on your site/blog
    Use Facebook as your Page
    Killer Content

creativewebmaster, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  18. arvi2012

arvi2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its a good idea to post some funny pics (trolls) once or twice a day, as these pics can acquire thousand number of shares....I have done it, and it helped me a lot.....Try it, and let me know if you find success ijn it....

arvi2012, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  19. arvi2012

arvi2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    For Facebook, best free way to get more likes on a Facebook page is really a two-fold strategy. First (and probably most importantly) you have to give people a reason to like the page. This is especially important if they don’t know you. I would start by adding a ton of content. Post images, make videos and post those. Put as much cool and entertaining content out there as possible.

You could also fangate the page using content or a free offer of some kind if you can. There are some applications that will do this for you like North Social. Facebook PPC advertising is also effective at increasing page likes.
    Once you have some content on there, share it anywhere you can. If you have a website or a friends website, promote the page on there. Act as the page and interact with other pages and individuals on Facebook. When people interact with your page, be sure and respond quickly. If you maintain an email list (even if its just your friends) use it. Email everyone you know and tell them to like the page. Encourage people to share your page or links to your videos, images, tracks, etc. Really when you don’t have money to spend, the caliber of your content is that much more important. If you can create some really kick-ass content, people will promote it for you.

arvi2012, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  20. Alok8978

Alok8978 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Keep update your page with latest trends and new update try to engage maximum user to your post and and tag it with status and images.

Alok8978, Apr 4, 2013 IP