1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would love some help on social media

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by ScottPanaro, Mar 22, 2013.

Hi,

Can anyone help and please best advise how to optimize social media to work with our company EyesOn247

ScottPanaro, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  2. 0mgJohn

0mgJohn Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I'm an aspiring social media and public relations guru. As of now I'm still currently studying at a private school, but I'm offering management services across Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram and other social networks and media.

PM me for more information. :)

0mgJohn, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  3. Eilidh Martin

Eilidh Martin Member

Best Answers:
    Social Media really help in building huge traffic to our websites whether its business or personal. you can read this post: http://mashable.com/2010/10/27/optimize-social-media-marketing/

Eilidh Martin, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  4. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Build profiles for your business on the big names in social media world. Start posting good useful content and gather followers to your page. These are the basic steps you have to follow before doing anything else.

traxport121, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  5. muyilleum

muyilleum Active Member

Best Answers:
    It generally depends on your preferred social networking site as different strategies would work for each one.

muyilleum, Apr 5, 2013 IP