1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can someone help a newb with homepage slide show!

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by galang stro, Mar 24, 2013.

Here is the link
    http://cityfidelia.com/iloveottawa/

I attached two pictures to show what ive done. I basically created a post and put custom fields and attached photos to the post that way to make it a post item. Then linked it to the theme slideshow setting. Sorry if I dont make sense. I can try to be more detailed if need be.

Untitled-2.jpg Untitled-3.jpg

galang stro, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  2. Civin

Civin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well for one you've got posts selected and under slideshow pages have a few page numbers in there. That may be causing a conflict.

Also which plugin are you using for your slideshow? Does it need those custom fields selected or does it want you to set an image as a featured image to be the one chosen?

Civin, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  3. galang stro

galang stro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply. I am using a centita theme so the slide was already layed out there. For the slideshow pages. i tried leaving it empty, i tried 1 and 1,2,3,4. no luck

4. galang stro

galang stro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i have found the solution. I created multiple post items with different custom fields with their link to separate pictures and put them all in the same posts category.