1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you make money?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Pointfrenzy, May 10, 2012.

1. AuctionDebtEliminator

AuctionDebtEliminator Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What I do is I teach a system on how to sell on eBay, in a nutshell.

More specifically, I teach people how to sell 100% of their items FOR A PROFIT by taking a data-based approach.

Too many people just 'guess' about how to list items - and too many people buy expensive research materials. Not me. I teach free ways to research, and to leverage the eBay marketplace to make money and get out of debt doing it.

I went from 6 figures in student loan debt (I was a commercial pilot that suffered a seizure so I can't fly anymore) to out of debt 1 year later.

That's what I teach, and that's how I make money as well - I practice what I preach.

AuctionDebtEliminator, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  2. wmatla

wmatla Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create a unique service that has good demand, advertise it and automate it

wmatla, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  3. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    My main income is from Fiverr.. Well the services are from Fiverr but I get my clients from other places.
    When I started with the "buy low / sell high" method, I quit my day job. I manage to pay my bills from just outsourcing alone, and that's why I love being my own boss.

Regards,
    inyourway

inyourway, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  4. musebay

musebay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How I make money. Or how I have made money online. I can enumerate per year since I discovered the beauty of the Internet:

Wrote an e-book on affiliate marketing and I sold it on Clickbank

Set-up a small SEO company and provided SEO services to US-based professionals and clients

Continued with SEO company but integrated content in the business model; provided services to clients in HK and CA

2008 - 2010

Continued with SEO company; got media clients that required 40,000 articles to their media properties
    Provided web design services as welll; included local and maps SEO as part of the services; also PPC

2010 - 2011

Focused on local and maps SEO and building custom Wordpress sites for US clients; also included mobile sites development

2011 - 2013

Built my own daily deal site, a European company bought it after 3 months - got retained as the CEO for 18 months; built a travel commerce site selling travel deals around Asia; set-up a mobile app development company that services US startups; started to dabble in affiliate marketing both as an advertiser of some of the biggest ad networks (MaxBounty and Neverblue), and also as publisher of diff aff and ad networks.

Will be focusing on online advertising via RTB; continuing with the mobile app dev company but will explore RTB online advertising opportunities for direct clients; also will continue affiliate marketing.

musebay, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  5. energetic

energetic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I used to make money from CJ, now I switch to clickbank cos there are so many potential product to select.

energetic, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  6. aarthielumalai

aarthielumalai Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to make money is services, especially if you are just starting out. So, I suggest you find your skill first. Are you good at writing, designing, or do you have any other skill? Then, monetize that skill. That's what making money online is all about. Think that way, and you'll get your own ideas; you won't have to ask others for it.

aarthielumalai, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  7. Cool1Dude

Cool1Dude Member

Best Answers:
    Currently most of mine online income is from PPD sites and one other site on which I provide services for IM businesses. On that one site I currently make $2k-$3k per month, depends how much I work.
    On PPD sites I make for now about $1,5k per month. Ranking on YouTube and Google for those PPD niches/keywords is extremely easy because adsense sites cant use them so competition is extremely low.
    I think that is pretty decent income. :)

Cool1Dude, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  8. murtaza231

murtaza231 Member

Best Answers:
    i am your fan . place can u help me

murtaza231, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  9. 1waylinkbuilding

1waylinkbuilding Active Member

Best Answers:
    I continue to use AdSense with wonderful effect on my other blogs, moreover i run a variety of affiliate programs on my blogs. which bring in smaller amounts of money but it's great way to make money online.

1waylinkbuilding, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  10. Nick Dean

Nick Dean Peon

Best Answers:
    Many ways to make money and it depends on your own interest and how much time you have to pursue an online business. Make no mistake, online marketing is not a get rich quick scheme. You still have to have solid fundamentals of a brick and mortar type of business.

The easiest to start for me was to be an affiliate marketer in a specific niche market. I do very well in the Relationships niche whereby people need information to either salvage or save a relationship. However, bear in mind, the products that you promote must be of good value to the customer and you need to have a good after sales support as well.

Nick Dean, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  11. warezag

warezag Peon

Best Answers:
    i get up at 7am, go to work, pretend to be working, at 5pm i go home.
    then after 30 days i check my account - and there you can see it - money !!!

warezag, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  12. suidmach

suidmach Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I connect buyers with sellers. The middle men always win. No risk of inventory and no overhead. Just find your crowd and convert them into buyers.

suidmach, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  13. studmanny

studmanny Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    here is a pr 7 ranked article site that will accept links in your orginal articles. It's new but has a pr rank 7!!
    and first articles are listed on front page
    here is the site
    http://www.GiveFreeAChance.com

studmanny, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  14. studmanny

studmanny Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    update, top contributors to pr7 ranked front page GiveFreeAChance.com
    now get a front page free pr7 link from the sites FRONT PAGE BOTTOM

studmanny, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  15. AKraly

AKraly Active Member

Best Answers:
    I started by making money online via importing and selling on eBay/via my eCommerce website almost seven years ago... over the years I have increased my income by working with drop shippers, building Amazon Affiliate Stores and by earning with CPA/CPL offers.

There's no reason to limit yourself to one method of making money online BUT I think you should be successful with one before expanding to others :)

AKraly, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  16. bashoo zmmarraii

bashoo zmmarraii Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Failure Failure Failure Failure Success Failure Success Success Success Success Success ........................................................ .......................................................

bashoo zmmarraii, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  17. iphoneglance

iphoneglance Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google adsense honestly doesnt make much money at all. The best way is to email advertisers and let them know what they can get by advertising on your site.

iphoneglance, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  18. mario ford

mario ford Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey... Just find a product with good epc... Then send targeted traffic

mario ford, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  19. Trafik

Trafik Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I make money on the trade VoIP traffic (calls) .... If you have ideas how to attract calls to premium numbers, we can make good business
    . Contact details: Jabber: , icq: 235385286, e-mail:

Trafik, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  20. gox1971

gox1971 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How you make money? Hmmm, so broad the question!
    There are literally thousands of ways to make money online but the most important thing is to have an idea what need to be transformed in ACTION!
    According me the easiest and newbie friendly method is affiliate marketing, promoting other people product to get commission.
    Now we get to the next point; TRAFFIC!

NO TRAFFIC = NO VISITORS = NO SALES =NO MONEY

Formula is so simple...
    There are two ways to drive traffic to your offer:

1. Paid one (PPC/PPV...)
    2. Free one (organic traffic)
    Of course no one of the mention method is easy to perform and forget what other said about 10.000 USD overnight. There are no quick money making schemes on the Internet and before you make some money it will pass some time.
    Leave all those experienced people who already have up and run business. It's easy for them (including me) to say make money on the Internet is easy but non of them says you what they pass and how much money, effort and time they spend before reach the goal.

gox1971, Mar 31, 2013 IP