1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

why my adsense cpc not increase ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by shilpam.clk, Mar 12, 2013.

?

why my adsense cpc not increase ?

1. how to increase cpc

100.0%
  2. about cpc

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    This is my blogging web site:http://hotbuketpictures.blogspot.in/ 6 month ago 500 visitors/day. my adsense cpc is 0.01 and 0.02 please help me to how to increase it.

shilpam.clk, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  2. L3G10N

L3G10N Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do better keyword research and focus on keywords that pay more in your seo endeavors. Search google adwords keyword tool, it will help you find the average cpc adwords customers pay. This is a pretty strong indication of what the high paying keywords are.

L3G10N, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  3. Ummi Mental

Ummi Mental Member

Best Answers:
    Because you can't use any high paying keywords. Adsense provide you the random lowest ads. Make site related to high paying keywords.

Ummi Mental, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  4. L3G10N

L3G10N Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have a strategy or plan for your website, or do you just shoot from the hip when it comes to choosing keywords and SEO?

L3G10N, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  5. tom11011

tom11011 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google isn't really displaying ads based on keywords per say, most of the ads I'm seeing on random sites have everything to do with websites I have been visiting and searches I have been performing. Thoughts?

tom11011, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  6. shilpam.clk

shilpam.clk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    how to get high paying key words for my site it photo sharing site

shilpam.clk, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  7. Econox

Econox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need more engaging ads. Take a look at the categories that are doing the best for you and try to optimize that.

Econox, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  8. abdobasha2004

abdobasha2004 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    abdobasha2004, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  9. sunny27

sunny27 Member

Best Answers:

If we our-self open our site directly, then Adsense don't receive the keyword feeds mostly and also, Google AdSense shows the ads depending upon your present search in the Google. For example, if you will search "Buy Laptops" or something, then Google will show you the similar ads on every site with adsense you would be visiting. For that you would have to delete the temp. data stored for your IP on Google Search Engine server.

Moreover, go to your site directly - refresh your page around 3 to 5 time. You would see more random ads.

Cheers!

sunny27, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  10. sunny27

sunny27 Member

Best Answers:
    CPC growth has to suffer in the case of blogs. 500 visitor/day is pretty good traffic for a blog. In that traffic, I have earned around $5 / day with my standard TDL .com domain. Yes that's true, you would have to target the specific keywords and latest keywords also.

And I can see, your blog is targeted to India audience. According to my experience, for Indian audience I have never seen good CPC. That's why, I always try to target European and America countries.

One more advice, use some SEO plugins for feeding keywords and also, do write 200 to 300 words in every post. Because, Google would not be detecting what is present in the image. As per my experience, unique text content in your post will improve the CPC. You may try as you don't have any other options.

Cheers!

sunny27, Mar 22, 2013 IP
    webdire likes this.
  11. shilpam.clk

shilpam.clk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    THANX

shilpam.clk, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  12. dicksonkho

dicksonkho Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Anybody can advise me how to do keyword reasearch or any recommendation good blog about it. Thanks.

dicksonkho, Apr 8, 2013 IP