1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

One or multiple accounts for Adsense?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Alcalo, Mar 21, 2013.

1. dpsubi1

dpsubi1 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not just IPs. We are using many products, like google talk, gmail, and even android browser. It will tell them who is using from what IPs. They can very easily catch us if we do anything :)

dpsubi1, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  2. coreyman

coreyman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

That's true, I've battled my ban more than once and it took several weeks for a denial message.

coreyman, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  3. coreyman

Best Answers:
    They 'claim' though that they don't use information from their other products to identify you.

4. Alcalo

Alcalo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hahaha, the monkey image is funny! And well, there is no privacy at all nowadays on the Internet.

What about my question? (I've quoted myself) What are your thoughts?

Alcalo, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  5. coreyman

Best Answers:

I think the rule of thumb here is wherever you are located is what rates you will get. I was unaware that other locations had different rates though like you are explaining.

6. Alcalo

Alcalo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've performed some testing right now and regardless I'm using the GAKT for Mexico if I change the location to "United States" and the language to "English" it seems that ammounts are converted into my national currency but respects the original value (for example if a keyword value is $2USD then I get $16 pesos in the tool)

So if I understood correctly... I'll get the original value of the keyword (no matter if its euros or dollars) converted into pesos and the received ammount depends on what keyword and from what country my visitors are?

Alcalo, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  7. coreyman

Best Answers:

That's how I figured it would happen and it sounds reasonable.

8. Alcalo

Alcalo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Holly sh.... Then the Adsense thing is waaaay more than rocket science... I don't know what weights more... hate this guys for their monopolistic operation or admire them because of the insane complexity of their algorithms :rolleyes:

Alcalo, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  9. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The thread on my forum is:
    http://www.best-reviewer.com/your-google-adsense-account-has-been-disabled-9142.htm
    I have documented all communication I received, that is pathetic really, a monkey job, I'm not exaggerating...

I had also created a thread on DP at the time, but I didn't update it as well as my own forum, because it isn't interesting anyway, who cares..

JamesColin, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  10. coreyman

Best Answers:

I care - reading it now.

11. Alcalo

Alcalo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I´ll read it too ;)

Alcalo, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  12. Alcalo

Alcalo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What's the minimum amount that is required in order to get paid?

Alcalo, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  13. HolyRoller

HolyRoller Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure if it is the same for every country, but for me it is £50.

HolyRoller, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  14. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    NO!...and YES!

Your ADSENSE account will pay the price.... So, if one site is "bad" (whatever that means) and they decide to ban you, all the sites within that account are gone, because the account is gone..

I have multiple accounts, just for that reason... You just NEVER know when they're going to drop the hammer!

And, let me tell you this... I applied for all those accounts from the EXACT same computer and with the exact same IP address... :)

Holla!

GuruCreation, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  15. Alcalo

Alcalo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Now that's interesting! I know that consolidating several sites into a single account would allow to reach the minimum payment amount faster but there's a big risk if you have all your sites in the same account and for some reason (no matter if it's really your fault or, lets say, you're a victim of click bombing) Google thinks that you're not worthy for their Adsense program so they shut down all your sites... It's simply unfair!!!! (I insist)

It is common sense that if just one or two of your sites have problems with Adsense... then shut down those two sites ONLY...If your other sites are just excelent and extremely useful for the people and mostly important.... they comply perfectly with Google's guidelines... Why do they have to pay too????

Are there any other users using multiple accounts over here?

Alcalo, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  16. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is a cost to the risk management ability of your IM business by complying with Adsense's one account rule. The plain fact of the matter is that Google has banned many accounts for unclear, or entirely mysterious reasons. Punishing all the websites using an Adsense account is at least excessive, since only one site may be at fault, or even none at all.

If Google wants people to hold only one account under these circumstances, it is telling marketers to conduct poor business practice by not spreading their risk, through using multiple accounts so as to contain the damage of a sweeping ban. Google's unfairness in forcing marketers into this impossible situation makes it inevitable that many will quietly sidestep their rules, and take their chances.

melprise, Mar 28, 2013 IP