1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get (Not Provided) Data?

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by nikjem, Mar 12, 2013.

I saw many Business owners around the Internet have been frustrated by Google's "not provided" keyword data... How do I get particular (Not Provided) data..???

Thanks,

nikjem, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  2. darla_h

darla_h Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The “not provided” issue was originally predicted to impact less than 10% of all Google searches. Today, the impact varies between 20% and 50% of all organic search keyword data.

darla_h, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  3. webguys

webguys Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is impossible to get the "not provided" data. My only suggestion is to take out the "not provided" data when doing any keyword analysis. Also, you know which keywords drive traffic to which pages, for example most homepages drive much of your branded traffic. So, by using the other keyword data you can tell generally what group of words are driving the "not provided" of which landing page get the traffic, unless all your traffic comes through your homepage. :-/

Cheers

webguys, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  4. nikjem

nikjem Active Member

Best Answers:
    @darla_h Thanks for the reply, But now a days the ration increases to across 70%, So then how we research perfectly for our site?

nikjem, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  5. Boco

Boco Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try to get as much data from landing pages. Each of your pages can be visited by certain keywords, so by reviewing on which pages visitors landed, you can get certain results.

Boco, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  6. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Zeshan Noor wahgra Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup the Google is really destroying analytics itself and like Danny predicted slowly the people will leave it and only Google adwords guys with stick to it to track results.Many will leave and move on to other alternatives.

Zeshan Noor wahgra, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  7. hurlinghamclinic

hurlinghamclinic Active Member

Best Answers:

The 'not provided' data can not be analysis with detail, I have tried to find out this solution even posting to google analytics forums but din't get. I agree with Zeshan Noor wahgra that google destroying it self

hurlinghamclinic, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  8. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Zeshan Noor wahgra Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup If they are giving that much data for free.Very cool and best tools online Google Webmaster tools and Google Analytics Tools.Why man hiding some data.You are tracking every searches via Gplus sign in and you know much of the data.Private searches its fine you can hide to some extent but I am managing big blogs and I see daily 200+ not provided stuff.

Zeshan Noor wahgra, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  9. MayurKawale

MayurKawale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually I don't understand the "Not Provided" Concept. Basically we are using the GA for whole information about your website's traffic. But some features are like not provided. What can we do, is there any solution is going to be find by Google. Have you any information guys...

MayurKawale, Mar 30, 2013 IP