1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has anyone heard of Empower Network

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by zero101, Aug 29, 2012.

1. mango01

mango01 Guest

Best Answers:
    hmmm heard but not working....

mango01, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  2. vevus vici

vevus vici Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes, I have. I've been a member for the past few months and the revenue is fantastic.

vevus vici, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  3. Dating Port

Dating Port Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dave Wood may be brilliant but some of the people under him are not.. I agree that some newbies are not using the training as I can attest to that. In my case, I have a very slow internet connection and can't watch the training videos. That doesn't mean I go around spamming the internet. To the contrary, I post very few links to them. I promote my own sites and have them embedded in my sites. I use their blog to post regular articles that get ranked very quickly with outbound links to sites in my network. It's great link juice.

If you want to read my in-depth review of them you can go see it here: http://www.squidoo.com/my-first-review-since-joining-empower-network

It's very honest and doesn't hold anything back. That's sort of why I posted it on Squidoo instead of the blog itself.

And it has nothing to do with my sig below before you start bashing me for being a hypocrite ;) That actually comes from having the need to build backlinks to the blog so that's why it's not going to the recruitment ref link.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
    Dating Port, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  4. new2dp

new2dp Member

Best Answers:
    MLM=Stay Away, faster you learn, better it would be for you.

MLM runs on lies, money from your downline and more lies.

new2dp, Nov 17, 2012 IP
  5. SD12

SD12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys, don't get sucked into this kind of thing.

SD12, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  6. msmarket

msmarket Member

Best Answers:
    It's all over the internet, hard to miss it. There is good and bad to it in my opinion. With any business, it takes work. For the beginner the bad is this... there is a learning curve. And you may have to work with some one who you really trust will lead you down the right path. That's how end up spamming and blasting stuff all over the place.

You've got to have a clear marketing plan in place. Really identify who your targeting. Because, these things are not for everyone. So, you need to find the one's that do have interest and fit well with you. You're the one they will be working along side.

My opinion, for all it's worth.

Mike

msmarket, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  7. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    it is an online website to help with out experiencing the common problems, challenges in when start home based business.

afoley77, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  8. editoiubog

editoiubog Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi guys, I'm on this business too for about two months. I can tell you that I've learned a few things along the way, the trainings are pretty good, it's not some empty words.

I don't know if you guys heard about Big Idea Mastermind, it will be launched in a couple of days by Vick Strizheus( nr 1 earner in EN) , that will include special bonuses like traffic strategies, free tools from Vick at no other costs, but available only for the ones that are in our team.
    You can check it out here

Dudes, stop bashing MLM, allot of people made money with them. You don't like it , move over. Polluting threads won't get you anywhere or make you smarter.

editoiubog, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  9. bettaone

bettaone Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I have heard of it and I decided it is not for me after some of my friends who are great marketers say it is not all it is cracked up to be.

bettaone, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  10. vevus vici

vevus vici Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not knocking Empower Network , but I have some issues with them. The biggest was the recent problem in payments. There are no more instant commissions. You will have to wait a bit to get your money. If you are using a paid strategy method , this made it kinda difficult to re-invest immediately. I had to wait several weeks for a payment. Yes, you will make money with them but know this up front. I hope this helps.

vevus vici, Mar 10, 2013 IP
  11. Getrichinfo

Getrichinfo Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    ya, what editoiubog say is true! Big Idea Mastermind (BIM) is launching soon!!
    And Big Idea Mastermind also make a promise all their members that can make a guaranteed income of $5,000 a month if they will to take action! A guarantee that most Gurus don't even dare to say!

See how BIM is linked to Empower Network >> http://peytechsolutions.com/whats-the-bim-all-about-tl/

And PM me to understand how BIM works!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
    Getrichinfo, Mar 10, 2013 IP
  12. khooster1

khooster1 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is not affiliate program.. It is Multi-level Marketing(MLM)

It is making lots of money for many marketers.

Like any MLM program, the early birds will get the maximum fruits..
    Make sure you join the program early.

As whether Empower Network is good, I personally think it is a good program.
    It is created by the smartest brains in IM niche.

khooster1, Mar 10, 2013 IP
  13. Peter Bogdan

Peter Bogdan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's true that if you enter earlier you will get more chances because nobody has joined yet.

Regarding the trainings, I've listened closely to allot of the training from the inner circle for ex and I can tell you that there is some good stuff there, or at least that is how I found it. Training from Dave and Dave and the other top minds that had made allot of money are very useful.

Regarding Big Idea Mastermind, it will be launched in about two weeks so keep close. Vick has usually launched some great products, he is also the creator of High Traffic Academy - a very good internet marketing training. He will also create a new lead capture and sales funnel.

If you haven't heard of Vick, do a search on youtube and watch some of his Free training webminars( usually 1-2 hours) . You will find allot of good stuff there trust me.

Peter Bogdan, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  14. moneymakingguru

moneymakingguru Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi all,
    I saw potential in EN, and I got ALL-In within a few days of joining (17 Mar 2013). After finish going thru the videos from the $500 package, I must say I know 80% of the stuff they were talking about (I actually can relate to Dave Wood very much, as I joined 3 MLMs before, I considered myself as an above average SEO and Internet marketer hence I know 80% of the stuff they are talking about). I actually learnt quite a few things about why some of the top earners inside EN are earning more than I am even though I know more than them in terms of SEO.. I was too lazy and complacent when I reach a certain income and comfort level!! That will have to change...

I am going to start to go thru the $1000 package videos, and it is supposed to give the $15k/month income formula, that will actually teach you make not limited to $15k/month with your own products or promoting EN's products. Excited about that, wondering what is inside those long videos (some are like 2 hours long).

Once I finish the videos, I will want to do an unbiased review of Empower Network and possibly a mega FAQs site on Empower Network at myempowernetworkreview.com (which is empty now but will be setup soon).

Keep you updated..

Oh vevus vici, did u see the holdup payment as well... its quite a pain isn't it, but at least, it makes me think that, it is a good thing. 1) help you save money to be draw 6 months later, 2) EN claims that its a reserve that they need to hold, so at least they seems to do things legally and legitimately, unlike the likes of StudioTraffic many years back.

Have a good day people!

moneymakingguru, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  15. funmom91

funmom91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have seen this all over the internet. People have even been disguising it as writing work. I have took a look at the site a few times and it screamed scam to me.

funmom91, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  16. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have also heard of them. There are lots of ads available in Internet about empower Network Claiming making millions of dollars in Years! I don't know how true they are? But the comments here about them are mixed with both negative & Positive reviews. By the way I will never Try this.

iwebsocial, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  17. Lynn C

Lynn C Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It is a MLM network, I think. I've not hears anything bad about it.

Rocky

Lynn C, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  18. Cody Bridges

Cody Bridges Peon

Best Answers:
    I like this program but I also like global domains international because it is free to join and the bonus programs are great.

Cody Bridges, May 1, 2013 IP