1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is better blogger or wordpress?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by jinse jose, Mar 18, 2013.

I run my site on blogger.Will my adsense cpc increase if I shift to wordpress?

jinse jose, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  2. Eased

Eased Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't see why that would make a huge difference. If anything it would make your SEO results better. Do you have experience with WordPress?

Eased, Mar 18, 2013 IP
    coolrohit222002 likes this.
  3. D3Tek

D3Tek Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your CPC won't increase unless you change your content. I'd still recommend WordPress. There are plugins to help with CPC and Adsense, I'm sure.

D3Tek, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  4. coolrohit222002

coolrohit222002 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Go on with Wordpress for the main reason , there are lot of wp plugins that can boost and optimized your adsense earnings compared to blogger/blogspot.

coolrohit222002, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  5. jinse jose

jinse jose Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No,I don't know anything about wordpress.If I start itself,which is better wordpress.com or wordpress.org?I'm really confused.

jinse jose, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  6. digitalcreativenetwork

digitalcreativenetwork Member

Best Answers:
    I have different opinion related to blogspot and wordpress. Though no one can afford the multiple benefits of wordpress.com still recent changes in blogspot has made blogspot a lucarative platform to blog.

These days we are more worried about geo targetting. If you are not so good at Seo or you can't afford purchasing lots of top level domains for getting the extenion names for different countries but you are looking for targeting country specific visitors then you should try blogspot.

Recently blogspot has upgraded the extension of blogspot to counry specific. So, if you are blogging from U.S. and yojr targeted visitors are at Australia then you need not to worry at all. Just concentrate on your quality content and keywords and left all for Google. They will create multiple extensjons for your blogpost and people searching the samekeyword from Australia will reach your blog with extension .au.

Let me simplify a little more.

digitalcreativenetwork, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  7. digitalcreativenetwork

Best Answers:
    Sorry I forgot go explain in last pkst. Here is Continuation to above reply to this post of mine. The example is here - suppose you are blogging from U.S. and your blogspot url is say - abc.blogspot.us and it is about acne blackhead and someone from Australia seeking information on the same will reach your site as abc.blogspot.au.
    If youf content is really good, most of the search engine will give a hike to your site on heir listig as google has offered you excess benefit of having country specific domain extension which really works best.

Hope this info helps.

digitalcreativenetwork, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  8. (BN)Nolan

(BN)Nolan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend Wordpress. I'd also recommend not using their hosted version and purchasing you own hosting package. It's a hell of a lot more customizable that way.

(BN)Nolan, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  9. digitalcreativenetwork

Best Answers:
    I absolutely agree with you that buying own hosting package will allow lots of customization options..

digitalcreativenetwork, Mar 21, 2013 IP