1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to advertise my eBay auction sniping service?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by aab1, Mar 18, 2013.

What would be the best way to advertise my eBay auction sniping service?

I'm trying Facebook ads targeted to people that "Like" eBay but the ad isn't approved yet.

What would be other good ways ideally that can target eBay users?

I had tried AdWords but it seemed to cost more than it returned.

My website is AuctionAutoBidder.com

Thanks

aab1, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  2. kefren

kefren Member

Best Answers:
    Hi.

Find people who are selling related goods, like ebooks etc. Ask them if they want to promote your tool (highlighting benefits etc) to their list through an affiliate agreement. Or if you could buy an ad in their newsletter.

Secondly find websites that are to do with Ebay and ask if they could review your tool for free.

Third you can find out your competition and then write about them and then direct competitive traffic to your site as a better/ quicker etc tool.

Just a few to go off.

Regards.

kefren, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  3. himanuzo

himanuzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try to search targeted groups such as Yahoo Group, Facebook Group, Linkedin. By using targeted keyword, you will find them. Then promote.

himanuzo, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  4. DennisKnows

DennisKnows Active Member

Best Answers:
    YOu're going to have to go right at buyers. You could offer tips and strategies on your site for buying on ebay. Maybe create a free report or even a video series. GIve this away for free.

You could hold a webinar. Give away tips on buying on Ebay and show them why it's effective to have your sniper service.

You may also want to check out what your competition is doing and find a way to provide more. That's how you create customers. Give them something others aren't doing...

Also, hang out on forums where they offer ebay tips at..

Dennis
    The Marketing Menace

DennisKnows, Mar 18, 2013 IP