1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stuck on 2nd page of Google from months.. Need Help?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Shoaib Elahi, Mar 18, 2013.

My website is stuck on 2nd page of Google for many good keywords. Some time I got up to 9th Rank but after 3, 4 days Google again push me back to 12 - 15 rank on 2nd page.

I keep posting a new fresh content after a 3 days gap. I have not done link building. Some of my clients websites have given me link back of anchor "Website design by *******". Nothing more.

Kindly some one help me out that should i start link building? if yes then which type of?

Any other suggestion to get on top for only 2 keywords for which i am on at 11th position from months?

Kindly keep in mind I don't want to get penalize from Google as we have more restrictions this year.

Shoaib Elahi, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  2. Will1am

Will1am Member

Best Answers:
    You can build more social signal for your site, get more social..... posting new blog posts weekly, and sharing them on their Google+, Facebook fan page, or on Twitter.

Also, remember that it's not just about external links. Internal links are also highly important. Take some time to improve your internal site's structure by making sure the right keywords are linking to the right pages internally.

Will1am, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  3. jdr8271

jdr8271 Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is a long term project. You should be posting articles continuously over time on web 2.0 and article sites with a link back to your site. Make sure to use varied anchor text. With this strategy, you will see slow and steady growth over time.

The problem with your strategy of "Website design by *******" links is that your links are most likely on homepage or sitewide and they all have the same anchor tect. This is not considered natural linking and therefore is not the best way to achieve high rankings at the present.

jdr8271, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  4. Serp Creation

Serp Creation Member

Best Answers:
    If you are in competitive niche then you have to compete with your competitors, this is the main thing, I would say.

Also, try to do it progressively, as you said you are posting articles at 3 days gap, so try to post more content, try to give something unique, check your on-page stuffs, if there is something to improve, improve it.

Serp Creation, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  5. esage

esage Member

Best Answers:
    To increase more visitors and rankings, focus more on local business and identify a target area, where your sales can be beneficial.Other ways are generate back link, quality offsite SEO, including guest blogging, co citations , info graphics, video optimization ,image optimization with social media.

esage, Mar 19, 2013 IP