1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To increase like in your facebook page

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by yogeshkumarmcp, Jul 7, 2011.

1. KaiContent

KaiContent Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you already know how to get fans..but one way is to join facebook fan page parties that happen on Fridays!

KaiContent, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  2. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Zeshan Noor wahgra Active Member

Best Answers:
    Artifical way buy some real or fake likes.Fake likes worth 1k=$4 and real cost a lot.If you are going for real use facebok campaign.
    The other way is to keep adding your friends/friends.Do a little chit chat and request them to like your page.The more better you have social network on your facebook the more easily you can fetch the desire number of likes.

Zeshan Noor wahgra, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  3. eusunt

eusunt Peon

Best Answers:
    The best facebook fans are those who are naturally. I'm sure that you don't want to pay money for fake facebook fans or for nonactive fans. So, if you have a good idea, then put in on the page and share with all of your fans. Do not buy fans!

eusunt, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  4. mbsbplaces

mbsbplaces Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is easy to increase your facebook like.You can use youlikehits website.First you go to this website.Then you sign up and start like other page.Then you earn point.It's can be use your page like.

mbsbplaces, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  5. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Zeshan Noor wahgra Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup there are many sites like it.You help us and we shall help you.Good give and take idea but question is are these likes of some value?

Zeshan Noor wahgra, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  6. RobertWoges

RobertWoges Member

Best Answers:
    You can make fan pages .Also you can send emails, request some friends to click likes by using sms and status bar.

RobertWoges, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  7. BobbyMcNiel

BobbyMcNiel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to get facebook pages likes.you can googled about it.Few SEO companies are providing this services with their web promotion packages,if you are a eCommercial site and want to promote through Facebook.If want to promote only a page then so many tools are available in market which are automated and grab likes through automation.

BobbyMcNiel, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  8. mahbub.mmh

mahbub.mmh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you....,
    My solution for you......... Try it I think you will be benefited. Please try it...
    1. Prepare an uncommon Facebook fan page & design it....
    2. Make interesting posts..
    3. Invite your friends to visit your fan page.
    4. Update content at list every 7 days.
    5. Request your friends to share your fan page with there friends..

mahbub.mmh, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  9. arvi2012

arvi2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a very unique idea of increasing the likes of a Facebook Page......just add a few more admins to the page.......and ask them to invite their email contacts and facebook friends to ur page......If u add 5 admins and all of them have at least 500 friends.....then ur likes will be boosted up for sure...........

arvi2012, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  10. vevus vici

vevus vici Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use an alternate social media to get likes. I use Twitter. I use the search in bar in twitter to find people with common interests. From there, I send them clever message about my interests with my facebook url attached. I use a URL shortener like bit-ly. In the last 4 weeks I've gotten more than 826 likes on my facebook page. AND YES< IT IS A FREE METHOD>

vevus vici, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  11. BlueEyedDigitalDotCom

BlueEyedDigitalDotCom Peon

Best Answers:
    Get friends to share some of your posts to spread awareness. You also want to make sure that you post interesting information. Give potential fans a worthwhile reason to like your page.

BlueEyedDigitalDotCom, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  12. rammeena9826

rammeena9826 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just Good Content at Fixed Interval can help you out, Use Images mostly as they Attract Fans.

rammeena9826, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  13. arvindsingh00

arvindsingh00 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Mr. Yogi,

If you really want to increase FB likes then have to post something interesting on Wall, and try to share it in your network.

arvindsingh00, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  14. Don Johnson

Don Johnson Peon

Best Answers:
    post interesting useful content I think is the best way to go although there where a lot of interesting ideas posted in this thread I think good, useful content is king

Don Johnson, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  15. Himadri Subrah Saha

Himadri Subrah Saha Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no argument that content of the Page is the best thing which can increase more likes. If you are using a Facebook fan page to promote your blog, then probably you just sharing your article links in the Fan page. But it does not attract that much people and you also do not get much like though you share a lot of article link in your Facebook page. So, what is the trick to get the maximum exposure? I have found one fruitful way and it is really helpful . In this way you can also share your article link and also will get some likes and also will get readers from Facebook page.
    So, what to do? Select one image related to your article and post it as photo in you Fanpage and now post the link with that picture. People will get attracted with the picture and will also like your fan page and will also read you post. If you want to see one example of such kind of Facebook post then you can see this post https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=425548054205330&set=a.317981714961965.72930.314742471952556&type=1&theater

Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
    Himadri Subrah Saha, Mar 14, 2013 IP
  16. Maxx2

Maxx2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can find people with the same interests at Social Exchange sites like directlikes.com - like their pages and they will like yours.

Maxx2, Mar 14, 2013 IP
  17. jitendrag

jitendrag Member

Best Answers:
    twiends.com is the best way.

jitendrag, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  18. torrado

torrado Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can increase likes on your page by sending invitation to all you friends. Also by sending link of your page to your friends by mail. You can also get more like by advertising you page

torrado, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  19. webdesigncumseo

webdesigncumseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if want increase facebook likes.upadate and Post interesting images and information.

Dofollow quality bookmarking site http://www.seobookmarks.co.in

webdesigncumseo, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  20. shahshah

shahshah Peon

Best Answers:
    hi if you can face book like your pan page you can used addmefast and make some point there and used it to your fan page likes . i think it is help full for you..

shahshah, Mar 18, 2013 IP