1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Leica Photography - High Quality Content | Exquisite niche

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Shakas, Mar 18, 2013.

This is an photography website dedicated to Leica cameras with in deep description of its models.
    It is not publicized, dosent have a Facebook fan page nor its is monetized.
    All articles are accurate, unique and technical. The site can be also monetized with adsense and amazon Affiliates so it has potential in this exquisite market niche.
    Originally I planned to build from scratch Leica camera database/enthusiast site but a new project appeared and i just let it stoped, So the site gets 61 uniques/month with out doing nothing... and that means not posting in 6 months, no marketing, no link building, no social networks...zero.
    Ths site has a huge potetial regarding amazon affiliates, an high value adds from photography.
    The site is wordpress based and it's really easy to maintain.
    The domain (godady) will be transferred to you and all the website database will be provided . So you will get a zip file with (wordpress website + wordpress dataBase) with a user account/password with admin privileges.
    Check the blog pages and see descriptions of the cameras and will see how good the content is.
    PAYMENT: only PAYPAL
    All traffic is genuine. Google Analytics details attached

If more details are needed, just let me know.
    Best regards,

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
    Shakas, Mar 18, 2013 IP
    Rivmedia likes this.