1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

8 Steps to Get Your New Website Ranked in Google's 1st Page

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by cpywteam, Mar 15, 2013.

If you have a new website and would like it to rank high in Google, then these are the steps that you need to do:

1. Use SEO-friendly website design. Don't use free website design because they often have hidden coding that will be detrimental for your ranking. For example: hidden links to completely unrelated low quality websites.

2. Focus on adding more content to your website in the first 3 months. Most people focus directly on the traffic, but this can damage your website ranking in the long run. Don't build backlinks unless you have lots of content to offer in your website.

3. Don't add any affiliate links before your website gets indexed in Google. Google don't like affiliate links, especially on a brand new website. Of course, you can add your affiliate links later, but only after your website gets indexed. Give at least 3 months for your website to gain natural traffic before you add any affiliate links.

4. Build quality backlinks from relevant websites. Don't use link blasting software if you still have a new website. Your links must come from relevant websites because relevancy is a very important factor that will determine your rank. Preferably you should put your backlinks on high PR websites.

5. Be active in relevant forums in your niche. Put your website link in your signature. Post often and build your reputation in those forums. In this way, your website will look more reputable as well.

6. Be a guest author on relevant websites. Publish good quality articles that will add your website reputation in those websites. Build yourself as an expert.

7. Be active in social networking and social bookmarking websites. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Digg, StumbleUpon, etc. Show your website to the world.

8. Let your website age gracefully. The older your website, the easier it will rank. Keep it grow for years to come. Keep nurturing it. Don't abandon it.

I hope these steps will help you to rank your new website high in Google’s 1st page.

All the best,
    cpywteam

Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
    cpywteam, Mar 15, 2013 IP
    VisionzZolution likes this.
  2. marketingwithjack

marketingwithjack Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Themes were my former weapons of choice. Then, I decided to code my own layout from scratch. Takes a little bit longer, but I know where everything is at. The full control is much better.

marketingwithjack, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  3. rajarana438

rajarana438 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice information

rajarana438, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  4. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey cpywteam,
    Nice post, thanks for sharing useful tips in simple language...

afoley77, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  5. cpywteam

cpywteam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah, I agree with you.

6. cpywteam

Best Answers:
    Thank you.

7. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Zeshan Noor wahgra Active Member

Best Answers:
    On the whole a good general post for a successful campaign but its very easy to say this line at least.
    "Build quality backlinks from relevant websites".
    Very Very tough to implement.

Zeshan Noor wahgra, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  8. cpywteam

Best Answers:
    Yeah, you're right. It's very time-consuming and probably hard to do. But, it's not as hard as it used to be. For instance, guest posting opportunities are plentiful nowadays. And yes, it needs time to build strong backlinks from relevant websites. This is not an overnight job.

Moreover, if you can implement strategic link building method, such as link wheels and the like, it will help you to boost the process.

9. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Best Answers:
    Link wheels as long as I know got massive plenties when Google recognize them.Guest blogging and infographics surely on song but for guest blogging you need quality content.

Zeshan Noor wahgra, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  10. we24support

we24support Member

Best Answers:
    i agree with u Zeshan ya "Build quality backlinks from relevant websites". it is very to say this line

we24support, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  11. kingsweb

kingsweb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you say something about quality content? How can I know that my content is a quality content?

kingsweb, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  12. PioneerGlobal

PioneerGlobal Member

Best Answers:
    Some points are very Important. and friend Content is very Important, and don't use more keywords on your content.

PioneerGlobal, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  13. cpywteam

Best Answers:
    Agree. Content is indeed very important for any website, especially a new website.

cpywteam, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  14. webdesigncumseo

webdesigncumseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your information is good. this is very helpful for seo.

Dofollow bookmarking site http://www.seobookmarks.co.in

webdesigncumseo, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  15. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Best Answers:
    Its look like the site you shared is in wrong land and also giving this error.
    Bandwidth Limit Exceeded.

Quality content=No one needs to define it.You as site owner surely tracks analytics its a true picture of what is the value of your content in other people eyes.

Zeshan Noor wahgra, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  16. pamila_nine

pamila_nine Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No doubt, relevant sites backlinks very much difficult , but we can use another techniques and for new site this formula is most important.

pamila_nine, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  17. Serp Creation

Serp Creation Member

Best Answers:
    Great tutorial, also you have to build natural links too for better result.

Serp Creation, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  18. freeadstime

freeadstime Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would add the use of technology to this list and then you sure can win. Technology examples are mod_pagespeed, structured data, Facebook Open Graph and more.

freeadstime, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  19. sakhi2916

sakhi2916 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the information....this is very helpful for me.... :)

sakhi2916, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  20. Webinx

Webinx Member

Best Answers:
    If you follow this, you may achieve a PR4 within 1 month after you make your site (actually happened to me, I got lucky it was 1 month before PR update was made). SO i can vouch for this because I actually did all of this before (even without actually knowing how I did it)

Content is King, it still is. Getting quality backlinks is really important as well, but do not just get backlinks. Build quality content. Google loves these. And also, know how to implement keywords in your articles. And as for an seo-friendly design, it's a must. A bad design can really affect the crawlers and leave unindexed stuff, etc.

Webinx, Mar 17, 2013 IP