1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Website doesn't get listed in Google when searched by keywords.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Sagar HM, Mar 16, 2013.

I've launched a simple website(inprimomedia.com) 3 months ago, but still it doesn't get listed when searched by keywords. Even if i search for about 50 pages, i can't find my website. I've been trying since the launch of the site. Soon after i launched the site, i submitted it to Google. Was submitting the site to Google was a mistake?

Sagar HM, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  2. merlin77

merlin77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You site only has 1 page...what did you expect? You have no content at all. Why would show up for any keywords in google search! You've got a lot more work to do.

You need content! Even if it's a business website, start a blog on it talking about the latest news in design or branding. Add some articles, testiomonials or case studies. Without content you will need a lot of high authority backlinks to get ranked for any keywords.

You don't just submit your site to google and that's it. That is just one piece of the pie, and trust me with google these days it's a very big pie!

merlin77, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  3. Sagar HM

Sagar HM Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its a temporary site. The actual site is under development. But, i have enough keywords in the meta tags of the site. Thats not enough for the search engine?

Sagar HM, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  4. sweeper240

sweeper240 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You could boost exposure by using a Google Adsense coupon. Free advertising and if you get your keywords right it can be really well targeted to your audience.

sweeper240, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  5. merlin77

merlin77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    No! Not even close!

merlin77, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  6. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:

Content is the king. If there is not content, then there is not interaction between your visitors and your site.
    Also, it takes time for google to rank pages, it is a slow process

Gianni Palazzo, Mar 17, 2013 IP
    SocialForums likes this.
  7. DigiNomad

DigiNomad Member

Best Answers:
    the same problem is with my site as well. I have posted 8 posts and have submitted sitemap as well but no gain.

Link: http://wppluginss.com

DigiNomad, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  8. Serp Creation

Serp Creation Member

Best Answers:
    I searched with this keyword

Inprimo Media

and your site comes on first position in Google.com

Well, other keywords you are targeting they are competitive so you have to win competition, this is all SEO.

Serp Creation, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  9. Sagar HM

Sagar HM Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Okay listen friends, take a look at this website - SealTabs. It was launched almost a year ago. It has good content. But, when i search with the keywords like "school management software", the site wont appear in the results. We submitted this site too to the Google soon after the launch. My question is, was submitting the site to Google was a mistake?

Sagar HM, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  10. Abhishek Bhan

Abhishek Bhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is no content on your site, how come you expect your site to rank high on Google. You need to learn about content management and SEO all over again. Because if you don't have a quality content on your site, you are not going to rank high on Google and in your case quality is not a issue the issue is that you have NO CONTENT at all.

Abhishek Bhan, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  11. merlin77

merlin77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You just don't understand how it works. Sealtabs.com has a PR of 0 (zero) and 5 pages indexed in google and zero Semrush links to the domain. If you check the sites on the first page of google when you put in "school management software" you will see
    1st - activeeducate.com: PR4, 345 pages indexed in google, 61,949 links to the domain
    2nd - renweb.com: PR5 , 1,510 pages indexed in google, 4134 links to the domain
    3rd - quickschools.com: PR4, 27 pages indexed in google, 256 links to the domain
    4th - opensis.com: PR4, 7 pages indexed in google, 63 links to the domain
    5th - blackbaud.com/k-12/: PR6, 114,000 pages indexed in google, 32,020 links to the domain
    6th is a PR 4 site
    7th is a PR 3 site
    8th is a PR 3 site
    9th is a PR 4 site
    10th is a PR 3 site
    (i got tired of filling in all that stuff)
    Do you understand it now? You don't just submit your site and magically it appears for your keywords. You have to work to get it there.

merlin77, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  12. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure that the keywords you are using for your site are appropriate in terms of low or medium competition and high local or global searches..

afoley77, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  13. Sagar HM

Sagar HM Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your replies.

Sagar HM, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  14. nehasoft

nehasoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Check your website status with sandbox of google.

nehasoft, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  15. Jesse12

Jesse12 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello
    Its not a bed thing to submit your website in search engine but to get listed in search engine you need to work for your targeted keywords. Like if you are working for software development then you need to create back link for this keyword. then your website will be on top for all the search engine.

Hope you understood.

Jesse12, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  16. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As your site doesn't have content so try to create content first, this would really be good alternative to optimize keywords, if you are doing link building then do so but you have to create content along with quality links.

alex06295, Mar 18, 2013 IP