1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Attention Gamers! Seeking review writers. Details inside

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ChR0n1k, Mar 13, 2013.

Hi DP,

I am looking for some gamers to help me with writing a few reviews for my gaming site.

Please send me a PM with a bit about yourself and your rates per 100 words and what games/consoles are your favorite. My site is for fans of retro games who also play the new, next-gen titles so any type of gamer is welcome to apply.

All I ask is that you have proper English and are actually a gamer yourself.

~ChR0n1k

ChR0n1k, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  2. hallotiti

hallotiti Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    people call me DK mode because i have a big head :( i would but i feel like it would bring up bad memories

hallotiti, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  3. fahad majidi

fahad majidi Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    Iam an experienced article writer, I have acquired the expertise to write News, Reviews and Previews on games, tech gadgets for last 9 years and a host of other topics. Please PM me your email address, I will send you the samples there. Its been a long time I used Dp so I dont know how to send you the PM

My Skype ID : fahad.majidi

Best Regards,
    Fahad Majidi

fahad majidi, Mar 16, 2013 IP