1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling WriterDatabase.com (included 386 articles)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Deceth, Mar 12, 2013.

Great domain name, including article directory using Wordpress with lots of content.
    • 386 Articles
    • 145 Categories
    • 11,315 tags
    This websites has 0$ in revenue. You are buying an excellent keyword domain name that comes with a Wordpress database full of content.

The content has been submitted by users and has most likely been submitted to other article directories as well.

Let me know if you have any questions.
    http://WriterDatabase.com

Deceth, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  2. northstar_vn

northstar_vn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    what are offered in full please?

northstar_vn, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  3. Deceth

Deceth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    You will get the domain name and website with all the content. Go visit the website, what you see is what you get.

This is a Wordpress website. Therefore, you need your own web-hosting and MySQL database to operate the site after I transfer you all the files. If you have a preferred format to receive the files, let me know.

From my experience, the easiest way to get setup is to install Wordpress and then use the "import" feature to bring in all the content (I will send you an export file which you import). Then, I will send you a .zip file with the wp-content folder, which will contain the website theme. You will need to login to Wordpress and activate the theme.

If necessary, I can help you get setup, but you will need to create a temporary account for me to login and configure the site. Most people prefer to do this themselves, but I'm glad to help if you are comfortable with that.

Do you have a specific question in mind regarding what is offered?

http://WriterDatabase.com

Deceth, Mar 15, 2013 IP