1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Make $$$ Creating Sales Videos. Hot Market!!!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Flash Junky, Jan 12, 2013.

Video is a hot market right now! Everyone is using video to increase their sales because it captures and holds the attention of their potential customers.

Nothing is converting as well as video sales pages these days and internet marketers know it!

You have the opportunity to get into an extremely hot market before it is entirely saturated! You can be the next video king.

I have everything setup for you. You will have access to voice-over talent, and talent to create these professional videos for you for a very cheap price. Also, if you decide you would rather do it all yourself, I will show you top secret point and click software that does it all for you! If you want to do all of the work, you get to keep all of the profit!

This website has a great exact match domain: "Sales Videos Pro" that is easy to remember and gives your visitors a great description of the services you provide. It is already setup with an Aweber account to capture leads right away. You can set the prices to whatever you like!

The new owner will be providing a paid service. A client will sign up to your mailing list, and you can send them a small brochure with prices.

Once the customer decides which video they want created, the customer sends you the script and files for their video, and completes payment. You will simply forward the information to hired talent. You are basically the "middle man". Your profit is what is left after the talent fees.

The other model requires more work on your part. You receive the script, the files, and payment. Then you will use software that is easy to use and needs no skills, but does require some time. Especially in the beginning as you practice using the software. But you keep all of the money!

Don't miss this opportunity to be up front in the video market!

Click Here To View The Site!

This site is new. This is not a rehashed method, I made this myself and There may be others doing things similar, but as far as I know, I'm the only one using these specific techniques.....

Taking offers... :)

Flash Junky, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  2. comtec

comtec Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 5
    Just how much are you asking for because you have no auction format or BIN listed?

comtec, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  3. GORF

GORF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    92.3% - 12
    Have you used this site to make any sales? How much?

GORF, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  4. Yedi

Yedi Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in your price too. Please post something you are waiting for or pm me. Thanks. :)

Yedi, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  5. Flash Junky

Flash Junky Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    To be honest no-one was showing any real interest in this website. this thread was posted almost three months ago!

I got side tracked with another project. I don't have any time for this project right now... I am going to mark this thread as "sold" and I'll sell it later. :)

Flash Junky, Mar 15, 2013 IP