1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Trick I Use to Generate Regular Sales from Clickbank

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by cpywteam, Mar 14, 2013.

I want to share my simple free trick for all enthusiastic Clickbank affiliates in this great forum. Perhaps, my simple trick will help you to make more money from Clickbank affiliate program. For those who are just starting with Clickbank, I hope for the best for you. If you use my trick, I can guarantee you to make your first sales with Clickbank.

So, without further ado, let’s get going:

1. First, choose your product.

My best product is acne product called A.N.M (you should know what it is, since it is very popular CB product in this niche). You can choose whatever product that suits you best, but you have to make sure that it has desperate audience.

2. Create a landing page using Wordpress.com.

- You will create 2 posts in your free Wordpress blog. One post is about Product Review. Another post is about benefits of the method preached in the product.
    - Choose a theme that is simple and good-looking.
    - Make sure that your readers will read the benefits first before reading the review.
    - Put 2 links pointing to your aff link in each of your post.
    - Put one banner or product image in each of your post.

Now, your simple Wordpress.com landing page is ready to accept visitors. (Note: mask your affiliate link using tinyURL)

3. To attract traffic, I only use Ezine Articles as my traffic source.

Why? It’s the biggest article directory out there. That’s the reason. Here are the guidelines for you to write effective articles:

– Target only desperate audience (for me, I write articles only for severe acne sufferers, not just for someone who has acne problem). I don’t write articles about how to eliminate pimples, blackheads, zits, etc. I write only for those who have very bad case of acne. Why? This is to increase the chance for them to buy the product that I promote.
    – Write at least 3 articles a day and submit to EZA.
    – Make your resource box interesting (you don’t need specific guideline here, but you have to make it interesting).

That’s it. That’s what I do to generate regular sales from CB. I’m not going to tell you how much I make money from this method, but I can guarantee that this method is reliable. I use it all the time. Of course, you’ll see different result (in the amount of sales) in different niches, but you’ll make lots of sales if you can find the niche that is converting well.

Another tip for you: you have to trust the product that you promote. This will help you to go through the process more smoothly.

Well, I hope this trick is useful for you. Good luck for you all to be a successful affiliate.

All the best,
    cpywteam

cpywteam, Mar 14, 2013 IP
    melprise likes this.
  2. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice share, but how many hops/sales do you achieve on average per month with this approach?

melprise, Mar 14, 2013 IP
  3. cpywteam

cpywteam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you follow this trick, even small amount of hops can generate sales. For me, I need only 20-30 hops to generate 1 sale. That's because I write only for desperate audience. This is the key for high conversion rate. Don't write articles for general audience because you'll need more hops to make a sale. The hops or sales will vary with each product promotion. I can't tell you the exact number I achieve. It will depend on how many articles you are willing to write.

cpywteam, Mar 14, 2013 IP
    Stephan_Iscoe likes this.
  4. Markwebuk

Markwebuk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice write-up and definitely something to try out. Here's my 2 pence inline with your trick. When you write content and post a link to it, do it so naturally that the readers don't feel that you've forcibly added a link there. Moreover, the text that you've linked to should be something that calls for an action from your reader. This should further increase your chances of users clicking those links. ;)

Markwebuk, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  5. cpywteam

Best Answers:

Thanks for adding up more information. :)

Here's an additional tip:

You might think that you won't get many clickthroughs from EZA simply because of the amount of potential traffic that will come to each of your articles. But, the reality is not like that. My articles usually got picked by publishers and got published in their websites and newsletters. This will add a nice chunk of traffic that come to my landing page (this traffic is even more targeted than usual EZA traffic). That’s why you need to maintain your article quality (if you can write 600-700 word articles, do it). Moreover, since you’re writing for the right people, even small amount of traffic from EZA can turn into sales.

Give each article two weeks period before you see the result. From my experience, for every 2-3 articles I will get at least 1 sale after two weeks period. So, keep doing this over and over again.

Remember that this method is free to use, so use it freely and experiment with it. You might see something interesting while trying this method out. Perhaps, you'll find some products that convert very well. If this happens, you can leverage your promotion method. You can build a blog to promote this particular product. There are many possibilities that you can do with this method. This method is just a start for your even greater affiliate marketing campaign.

cpywteam, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  6. sylar666

sylar666 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    good to hear article marketing is still working
    all the best guys

sylar666, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  7. cpywteam

Best Answers:
    Interesting fact:

Though you have only less than 100 views for your articles, they're still converting well if you write for people who really need your affiliate product.

Write 3 articles per day, every day (this will only take less than 2 hours), you'll secure at least $500 per month. This is not much for "Big players", but for newbies this commission is way better than nothing at all.

Promote many products and find what's converting best. You'll earn more if you do.

All the best.

cpywteam, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  8. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    Good advice to all of us.

I think the product review is very important when it comes to selling or promoting a product

Gianni Palazzo, Mar 15, 2013 IP