1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mobiles Company?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Seogoogle1, Mar 10, 2013.

Hello Sweat friends I wanna buy new mobile after your suggestions so please suggest me about good mobile and about best company in Mobiles?

Seogoogle1, Mar 10, 2013 IP
  2. Gvidas

Gvidas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How much money are you ready to spend?
    The best companies are Samsung, Apple, Nokia, HTC, Sony
    Apple are making good Iphones, but honestly I don't like them, because they are not the best... At this moment the best mobile phones company is Samsung, I have Samsun galaxy S3 it's amazing smartphone, before I used to have Iphone 3gs, but Samsung is much more better, lots of friends of mine, who has now Iphone 5 says that Samsung is better, Apple is just popular and you are paying only for their name :)

Gvidas, Mar 10, 2013 IP
  3. usman8

usman8 Banned

Best Answers:
    Samsung, HTC, Apple and Nokia are best mobile phones companies in the world and also earning so much reputation world wide.
    These are best mobile phones in world and also as your expectations.
    Creativity works in such cell phones are high quality and also speed is best. I suggest to buy apple,s IPHONE and your android experience will be more and more as you never thought out.

usman8, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  4. shahram balaras

shahram balaras Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Q mobiles have range of good mobile sets

shahram balaras, Mar 13, 2013 IP