1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm old but new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mdhoni1445, Mar 13, 2013.

Hi guys,
    I am back to DP after a long time (nearly 1+ year). Lot of things changed here.. It looks like all my posts, threads and my positive feedback are all gone :( I remember I had more than 30+ precious positive feedback... All 30+ positive feedback are vanished into thin air :( And it looks like I have to start again from the scratch. I am an old member of DP but due to this new updates I am forced to start everything from the scratch.. I just thought of logging in today to make some money by selling my services.
    My personal opinion is that I like the previous version of DP than this new beta version.
    What do you think guys??
    is there anyone who feel the same as I feel??
    Admin : This question may look silly.. But I just want to know is it possible for you to get me back those 30+ positive feedback? is it possible for you to allow me to bypass the new rule to post new threads??
    I believe this is the best section for my topic....
    I did not mean to hurt anyone. I just wanted to express myself..

mdhoni1445, Mar 13, 2013 IP
    SuperMechs likes this.